150

Going all the way north, you can go to the coldest place in the entire north, and there is enough ice element there for the egg to be hatched.

The black dragon is carrying Yu Yuan, and with its physical energy, it has almost no time to stop and rest, and such a fire-type dragon will naturally bring warmth, so Yu Yuan did not think about this journey. as difficult.

After almost a day and a night of flight, when Yu Yuan even slept on the back of the black dragon, they finally came to the glacier area. Perhaps because of the increase in element concentration, this ice attribute egg emits a faint blue light, which also means that this is a correct start.

They had to stay here until the eggs hatched, so Heilong found a relatively flat and empty ice surface and slowly landed, and Yu Yuan also carried the eggs to the ground.

He took out the tent prepared before departure, etc., and then used fire magic to ignite the bonfire. Although these measures did not play a big role in the extremely low temperature here, they were at least a means of keeping out the cold.

In order for the two parties to communicate, Heilong gradually learned to take the initiative to transform into a human form. Seeing that Yu Yuan was busy chiseling nails on the ice, it was quite incomprehensible, "Do you feel cold?"

"Of course, if you want to spend the night here, you have to be like this."

After all, he is just an ordinary human being, incomparable to a black dragon that can heat itself.

However, Hei Long still had difficulty understanding what kind of feeling he was referring to as "cold", so he stepped forward and grabbed Yu Yuan's hand, the two of them pressed tightly together.

"what are you doing?"

"Want to know what it's like to be cold."

"..." The human mage wanted to ruthlessly throw his hand away, but he was indeed attracted by the warm temperature brought by the black dragon, so he let the humanoid self-propelled heater beside him to help, just like rubbing the heater Feel the temperature.

The ice-type egg placed on the ground radiated a faint light from time to time, as if it would break apart in a short time. If the size of the little black cat is used as the unit of measurement, this egg is at least as big as five black cats stacked together, and thanks to the game backpack can be stored, otherwise it is not convenient to bring.

The colder the temperature, the better the egg, as long as it is placed on the ice field outside, but ordinary human Yu Yuan can't stand it. In the most extreme area of ​​the whole continent, he even uses fire magic. It's just better than nothing, it's not as useful as the black dragon.

So in order to keep warm, he not only hid in the tent, but also invited Kalai, who seemed to be walking in the tropics, with his collarbone to his chest still open.

"Can you give off a little more heat?" The tip of Yu Yuan's nose, shrunk in the quilt, was frozen red. In order to achieve a realistic effect, the game will continue to superimpose DEBUFF of coldness value on the player over time in order to achieve a realistic effect. To a certain extent, there will be danger of death, and if it is a player who is not prepared for anything, it will not last long here.

Kalai couldn't understand why the mage's body was red, and he couldn't empathize with human feelings, but he still sat beside him according to the request of the other party and released the flame element a little.