Lin Ling was still chatting with Yu Yuan, "By the way, since you promised Kalai not to leave after hatching the eggs, what should you do after that?"

It is impossible to stay here forever, there must be an end.

"How can I say it? Actually, I already have some plans," Yu Yuan said frankly: "Last time, didn't we just happen to send the northern bear back to its tribe? Do you think it's possible that we could send other monsters too? Are you going back one by one?"

"That's right, this is a solution!" Lin Ling patted his thigh excitedly, "It's not realistic for dragons to raise them. After all, there is a huge racial gap, but just send them back!"

Yu Yuan's plan is actually just a preliminary idea. After all, there are so many types of these little guys, it's hard to say whether some of them can help find a home, but they can only take a step by step.

It was noon when they went to sea, and at this time, the pointer was slowly pointing to the time when the sun set, and the human beings, a dragon, had stayed in the deep sea for so long.

Occasionally, there is a faint smell of blood in the water, which is caused by Kalai's injury to other monsters, but even if there is a **** smell, it will not attract many other dangerous monsters - no Because of other things, precisely because the belligerent Kalai has conquered this piece, and it can be said to be a crushing victory.

The defeated deep-sea monsters all sighed with emotion, what kind of medicine did you take, the dragon flying in the sky, to come to our sea to make waves? One dragon is not enough to bring his family? ? ?

The monsters who can communicate with each other have even begun to suspect that the dragon is fishing on purpose, and anyone who dares to probe will be beaten.

After waiting for an unknown amount of time, Yu Yuan felt that the black egg in his arms was finally moving. This egg was about the size of a light-type egg, and he couldn't wrap his arms around it, which made Yu Yuan very confident. , this time it must be a dark dragon.

The two looked at each other, and they were about to turn their heads back to prepare to go ashore. However, at this moment, Yu Yuan suddenly felt his feet stagnate, as if he was caught by something.

He turned his head and looked down, only to realize that there was actually something there - a tentacle with a suction cup emerging from the darkness was wrapping around his ankle, and there were other tentacles under it. is slowly going upstream.

No, what the **** is going on here?

Yu Yuan raised his hand and was about to pick up the staff and use water magic to break free, but the tentacle seemed to be aware of it and yanked him down. Eggs are off.

Kalai, who was walking in front, also realized that something was wrong. When he turned around, he saw the scene where Yu Yuan was about to be dragged away by something. After going over, before the tentacles dragged the person away with a knife, the tentacles were all cut off at the same time. The flame that cannot be extinguished still has a powerful effect in the sea.

Together, they looked back into the endless depths, where there seemed to be a huge figure lurking, but everything was just a hazy appearance.

The tentacles attacked again, and the target was only the human mage. Yu Yuan was trying to get the egg back first and then go upstream. Kalai also continued to slash at the tentacles that seemed to be able to regenerate. Stab!