In the middle of week!

Mulai dari awal

Eda stood up to go to restroom and send him one but he spoke,
"Eda.. Eda.. no.. hayirr. You are not going to take a nude selfie in your university restroom. Hayir. No. You are not taking a selfie in a public restroom... And stop.. don't send me. Don't turn me on when I can't even meet you today." He complained and Eda giggled.

"Serkan we were just together 3 days ago on the weekend." She stated laughing.

"What do I do? I miss you. I miss your scent. I miss you in my arms. I miss you not being in front of my eyes all the time in the office." He said as she started driving again.

"I miss you too askim. So much. I am sorry I have this hectic classes schedule and so much of assignments. I am not able to give you time. I am sorry." She said sadly while sitting back to draw her blueprint.

"Hey.. hey hey baby. Don't ever apologise for prioritising your studies.. shhh don't say sorry. It's okay. It's just 6 months and then I am going to take you away from everyone, just the two of us, running away and no one will disturb us." He said when something crossed his mind. He smirked stopping the car outside the coffee shop.

"Ama. You still haven't told me where will you take me after I graduate. Where will we run away?" She asked.

"Baby. I told you. It's going to be a surprise." He said walking in the coffee shop inhaling the fragrance of freshly brewed coffee.

"Tamam. Tamam. At least tell me if it is going to be mountains or beach?" She said sweetly.

"Eda Yildiz. Do you think you can lure me to spill over phone?" He said mocking and she giggled.

"Tamam. Surprise it is." She said.

"That's like my girl. Now I have some important work. I got to go. Talk to you later baby. Love you." He said.

"I love you tooooo Serkan." Eda said smiling and cutting the call.

Serkan ordered a takeaway food package for Eda and one separate package for himself and a cup of coffee for Eda.

He had a great idea and he looked at his watch. He had time to spare and Eda said she was alone in library, not a lot of students this early in the morning, so he smirked as he drove away fast to her university.

Eda was working on her blueprints, when she felt someone tapping on her shoulder, but she also smelled the fragrance of her favourite coffee. She turned around to see Serkan standing behind her chair smiling at her with a cup of coffee and a food packet in his hand.

"Good morning. You didn't make it to breakfast, so the breakfast came to you." Serkan said smiling and Eda jumped from her seat hugging him tightly.

"Serkan. Ohh my god. You came here. With coffee and breakfast. Thank you so much. I love you." She hugged him tightly, hiding her face in the crook of his neck and inhaling his perfume that always made her weak in the knees.
He hugged her back tightly whispering, "I missed you so much baby."

He threw a quick glance across the library and found it almost empty. Just 2-3 students sitting at different tables. Eda leaned back from hug looking at him curiously,

"How did you manage to come in without any university ID?"

Serkan laughed shaking his head.
"Bebegim, did you forget I designed the new building for this university? I am allowed in anytime I want." He winked and Eda giggled.

"Ohh the great architect Serkan Bolat." She said.

"Come here." He said taking her hand and walking towards the bookshelves.

"Serkan. What are you doing?" Eda asked surprised as he led her to the end of the bookshelves almost to the last.

"I am doing this." He said as Eda's back touched a bookshelf and he leaned in to kiss her.