Bruised hearts and scared minds pt 3

Last part to this shot. And it has smut. 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
————————-
Serkan helped Eda step out of the car and they entered their home. As soon as the door closed, Serkan pushed Eda to the wall as Eda shrieked in surprise.
Eda's back was on the wall and Serkan held her by the waist tightly as Eda's hands went to his chest to stabilise herself.
"Eda, you loook so beautiful. I barely controlled myself from ripping this dress off you. And what's with that shy smile that I have seen the first time?" He narrowed his eyes and spoke leaning forward to kiss her.
"You look extremely handsome too Serkan. And I saved that shy smile for the day I become Eda Bolat." She said shying away. Serkan smiled and leaned in to kiss her passionately. His hands started moving all over her body. She whimpered as Serkan bit her lip.
She tried to speak in between the kiss.
"Serkan, we...uhmm. We are going to be late for our party.." She spoke in between the kisses.
Serkan didn't pay any heed to her words and was just kissing her and his hands were now palming her breasts over her dress.
Eda's hands were also fiddling with his tie but deep down she knew if they go forward with whatever they are doing, they would never make it to their own party. She had to muster all the courage she had to make up her mind to stop at this moment. She lightly pushed onto his chest breathless from the kiss.
"Askim, we need to stop, we have to get back to the party." Eda spoke and Serkan frowned.
"Eda, we are finally married and I can't keep my hands off you" he said leaning down to kiss her again.
"Serkan, for the next 2 weeks, I am all yours baby. You will have me next to you all the time without anybody interfering. So please stop right now otherwise I will definitely loose control and I know we will never make it to our wedding celebration party." Serkan nodded and stepped back a little while finally giving her a peck on the lips.
"I love you Eda Bolat."
"I hate you Serkan Bolat." Eda said grinning and running to their room with Serkan frowning.
She went to their room but realised she would need Serkan's help to unzip her dress. Meanwhile Serkan was sitting in their living room removing his tie and blazer and rolling up his white shirt sleeves. He didn't want to go in their room while she changed because if he literally saw her naked, he would loose all the self control he was currently forcing upon himself. And just then Eda called him to the room.
"Serkan. Can you please come here for a minute?"
"Coming baby." He entered the room and saw her standing in front of the mirror.
"Everything all right Eda?"
"Serkan, I can't open this zip. Can you help me please?"
"Of course." Serkan went to her, dangerously close for both of them and Serkan was already loosing his mind. He pulled onto her zip slowly pulling it down from her neck to the lower back as they maintained eye contact through the mirror. Once done with the zip, his hands went to her shoulder and he pushed the dress down giving her the sight of her hardened nipples and full breasts. She shied away a little and Serkan pulled her back to himself. Her back on his chest and his hands tightly on her waist while she could literally feel his hardness stroking her core over their clothes. Eda now understood it was definitely a bad idea letting Serkan zip down her dress.
"Serkan.. uhmm... uhmm, can you go out? I will quickly change." She said. Serkan was burning with desire and so was Eda. They currently had a lot of emotions running in them, they were married and it was actually making them both somewhat shy.
"Eda.. Baby.. I need you. Please." He said looking her in the eyes.
"Me too.. Serkan." Eda said absent minded as her thoughts were currently of him inside her. She suddenly realised what she had said and shied away.
"Woww, so is this how Eda Bolat is going to be? All shy?" Serkan asked kissing her shoulder and neck.
"Serkan..no. We need to stop."
"Eda, we will be fast." Serkan said as his hands pushed the dress further down and it fell on the floor in a heap.
There was no going back now, Eda realised.
His hands cupped her core and she moaned.
"Serkan, we can do it hurriedly. One round only, tamam?" She asked turning in his arms as he grinned and nodded.
"Yes my love. One round only." He said leaning town to kiss her and his hands teasing her core.
"To the main part Serkan directly. We don't have time for this." Eda said as she unzipped his pants and took his length out stroking it in her hands to  make it release some pre-cum.
Serkan chuckled at the urgency and Eda wrapped her legs around him and he lifted her up supporting her hips. He laid her down on the bed and hovered on top of her adjusting his weight on his elbows. Eda held onto his cock and positioned it on her core and Serkan entered her with one hard thrust earning a moan from both of them. Eda held onto his shoulders tightly for support and Serkan was pinching and playing with her breasts eliciting moans from her. Eda's hips buckled up towards him and Serkan was slowly moving in and out of her.
There was something different for both of them today, there eye contact was steamy, there was a feeling of security, love and a whole new vibe with them today. So this is what being married feels, they both thought to themselves.
"Serkan, move faster please." Eda spoke as she pulled him down for a kiss. As if waiting for this, Serkan started moving faster, reaching deep inside her with each thrust and with a few more thrusts, she came. She screamed his name and scratched onto his back as the waved of pleasure hit her and Serkan came few seconds later seeing her orgasm face. He laid lightly on her shifting his weight to the side and she hugged him to her.
"I love you husband."
"I love you too wifey."
Serkan said leaning to kiss her. They stayed like that for a few minutes when Eda spoke.
"Serkan, we need to get ready and leave. We are already running late. I will just freshen up."
Serkan stood up and Eda stood up too. She tucked his cock back in and zipped up his pants and then helped him tuck his shirt back into pants carefully removing the creases.
"I will just give a touch up to my makeup. Baby can you get me a dress from our wardrobe?" Eda spoke leaning to kiss him.
"Tamam. What do you want me to get you? What dress?" Serkan said as Eda sat down on the chair in front of the vanity mirror and starting doing a little make up.
"Get me anything you like Mr. husband. It's gonna be your choice today."
Serkan smiled and nodded and went to their walk in closet looking for a good piece of dress for her to wear. He took his time choosing a velvet black strapless dress for her. He went back to the room and helped zip up her dress. Once zipped up, Eda turned in his arms as Serkan leaned back a little and looked at her up and down.
"You look so gorgeous Eda. So beautiful. So pretty. So charming." He said in between kissing her lips, cheeks, nose and forehead.
"I love you so much Serkan. Have I ever told you?"
"What?"
"That I go crazy when I see your rolled up sleeves and that muscled arms." She said moving her hands up and down his arms.
"No, this is the first time you told me this." Serkan pulled her in for a kiss.
"Come, let's go baby." Eda spoke and turned around holding his hand.
"Wait Eda. I forgot to give you our wedding gift."
"You bought a wedding gift? When did you get the time?" She asked surprised.
"Well Mrs. Eda Bolat, I have my ways. Now close your eyes." He said grinning.
"Okay." Eda closed her eyes quickly and tightly and her face scrunched. Serkan chuckled seeing it.
He pulled out a small jewellery box from his coat that was kept on the bed. He went towards Eda, and then went behind her back and wrapped his arms around her waist back hugging her. Eda was surprised and she opened her eyes. She could see his hands moving up his back to her neck through the mirror while he maintained an eye contact with her. He slid a necklace around her neck. A beautiful silver necklace that complemented her fair skin and her black dress. And the thing that she loved the most on it was the charms hanging from it, an E and a S along with a star and a robot like charm. She touched it lightly and smiled widely looking at Serkan through the mirror who was tying it.
"It's so beautiful Serkan. Thank you so much askim."
Eda turned around in his arms and kissed him.
"I love you so much Serkan." She said pulling away.
"I love you too Eda. Come now we can go."