Eternally yours

Someone commented this prompt. I really can't find the name of the person in my prompts now. Kindly let me know in comments if any of you remember commenting this prompt. And anyways in general a lot of you have also asked me several times for this one. So I thought to write it.

Imagine Serkan returns from Italy safely and they get married that day itself.
This is their wedding night.

PS:- How can it not be smut?! 😂😂🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

———————————————

Serkan and Eda were slowly dancing to their favourite song. It was supposed to be their first dance, where in only them were swaying passionately to the music on the dance floor while all others looked with heart in their eyes.

Serkan's hands were intertwined on her lower back while Eda had kept her hands on his shoulder. They were finally married. After all the obstacles life threw at them, they were here. Married in front of their friends and family half an hour ago.

"Mrs. Bolat. I love you." Serkan said addressing her like that for the first time and it did wonders to her. She felt butterflies in her stomach however she maintained a tough stance.

"Butter me as much as you want. But I am still angry at you. You know I was this close to cancelling my marriage with you. You are lucky Mr. Bolat you landed back in Turkey right on time." Eda said actioning with her fingers as they danced under everyone's gazes that she was indeed really close to cancel that marriage out of anger for Serkan choosing to go for work on their wedding day that too to another country.

"I am really sorry Eda. Baby it was really urgent. But I promise I will make up for it. I am sorry." He said softly leaning down to kiss her.

"If you ever prioritise work over me ever again Serkan Bolat, remember my best friend is a lawyer. I can send you a divorce notice in no time." She threatened seriously once he broke the kiss.

Serkan chuckled loudly nodding while Eda hit him on the arm two times. But then immediately stopped when she realised they were still on the dance floor and everyone's attention was on them.

"I was terrified Serkan. I thought you abandoned me on the wedding day. I wasn't even sure if you would come back or not for our wedding. I regretted not throwing a tantrum to stop you from going."
Eda said teary eyed and on a serious note.

Serkan shook his head and spoke,
"Eda. I am never going to abandon you. And I promise I will make it up for this. I love you so much. I am really sorry I made you feel this way baby. I am definitely an asshole making my wife cry on our wedding day." She joked and Eda laughed out loud.

"Hey. You have no right calling my husband an asshole." Eda said and Serkan chuckled.

"I am so tired Serkan. It was such a long day. My feet are hurting." She said as other couples joined the dance floor when the first song finished and Eda kept her head on his chest while he caressed her back.

"I know. I am sorry you had to wait a few hours for me. Let's get out of this party. What say?" Serkan winked at her.

"I would love to." Eda replied back smiling.

They took another half an hour thanking everyone for joining them on their special day and bidding goodbyes.

It was their formal goodbyes to everyone before they flew out for their 2 weeks long honeymoon day after tomorrow. Serkan had strictly instructed everyone that he wasn't going to allow anyone to come to their house the next day or even disturb them through phone until they would be back from their honeymoon.

Once out, Serkan helped Eda sit in the car and then immediately opened the trunk of his car to take out a pair of new sneakers for Eda.

"Baby. I know your heels are giving you a hard time. Here, wear these. I hope these will fit you. I had asked Leyla to buy these for you urgently." He said while handing her the sneakers and Eda smiled widely.