chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the week, Bethany did nothing but miss Angel, she didn't know why that one meeting impacted her to be so fond of the cute girl, she missed her smile, she reminisced their bath; how her petite body fit perfectly into her embrace, she missed Angel, she wanted to hold her again, to tease and make her blush again.

And thinking back to the time she was teaching Angel, she noticed that she had cute petite pink lips, she wondered if she could taste her lips that feel like strawberry, she wanted to KISS Angel again just like in the bathroom.

'Wait.....Kiss her again?'

This one disturbing thought drove her out of her reverie.

'What.........Why would I be thinking about that again, what if she wants to be with boys in the future and her mother doesn't allow, what we did in the bathroom would be considered as just two horny teenagers helping each other out...'

Her mind was in chaos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Schools closed and it was finally time for the reunion of the two teens, Angel was brought over to play as promised.

As soon as Angel walked into the house, Bethany gave her a Bear hug, screaming her name so happily it turned into a shrill.

"Wanna go sleep first?, It's too early"

"Why did you wake up so early, just because of me?"

Bethany couldn't bring herself to tell her that she kept dreaming of her causing her sleep to be cut short at 4am.

"Uh..... Yeah, I set an alarm just for you!"

Angel blushes.

Bethany's satisfied, so she takes Angel to her room, they both lie on the bed but this time, not a distance from each other. Angel's back is being hugged by Bethany this now, we can just say that time makes the heart grow fonder.

The two woke up quite late: 11am, Bethany slept like a rock with Angel by her side.

"Hey Angel!, Wanna play Tag?"

"Sure"

"Great then you're it"

"Mmm ok"

Bethany and Angel just went to the living room to play, since no one was home anyway, well apart from Mrs Angel, but even she was busy with other stuff, and the boys are still enjoying they're no-mom lives.

Angel started chasing Bethany; they circled the sofa a number of times until finally Angel hit Bethany on her back yelling.

"You're it!"

Bethany laughs
"Ok, here I come!, Prepare! Yourself!"

Bethany chased Angel, the petite girl was surprisingly quick on her feet, circled the sofa multiple times until she was tired and couldn't run anymore, Bethany took that chance to pounce on her; both dropping to the couch with Bethany on top, pining Angel to the couch, with Bethany's hands laying on either sides of Angel face.

Bethany gazed upon the object of her fantasy for the past week; Angel's lips. Now that they're only inches away from her own, she was busy debating if she should capture them or not.

Angel on the other hand is flushed and flustered, she has noticed that this position they're in is a bit too intimate, even if they're both girls, the problem is that she doesn't seem to mind that Bethany's on top of her!, Same thing as what happened in the bathroom....... She didn't hate it, but was the opposite instead

'stop thinking about the bathroom!' is all her mind is screaming right now, she thinks she should at least try to tell Bethany to get off her, even though she doesn't want her to.....