Minhee And Minho Again🍁

Start from the beginning

"No! I figured that out long before I got in contact with you again" She sighed. "You're the first person I told though"

Was I gonna tell her Jisung also knew? I felt like doing that. "Jisung kinda knows too because I was telling him that you texted"

She turned a bit red. "Oh-" She cleared her throat. "Well um.. That's okay.. He's your boyfriend right?" She asked. I hummed feeling less anxious as I got to talk about Jisung.

"He is"

"Whats he like? I didn't really get to talk to him the last time" She shrugged a little. "Do you want to be sat here all day?" I laughed. I genuinely laughed.

Our food came just then. "I could actually. Hearing my older brother talk about his boyfriend and how happy he is now would be a nice thing" She said as she picked up her coffee.

I was stunned to say the least. She wanted to hear that? That I was happy? She wanted to know all about it.

"Oh" I chuckled. "So go on, tell me!" She grinned. "are those his clothes?"

I coughed. "Oh-um-"

"Cause like.. If you were with him last night then it would be" She smirked. "Unless you moved in" I felt myself go red. "It's his clothes" I said calmly.

She clapped her hands excitedly. "That's so cute!" She had completely discarded her food. "And what's he like?"

"He's kind.. Funny, caring.. Gentle.." I could say so much more but I feared I'd end up dying from teasing. She had that teasing grin. "You're whipped"

"Well I love him so yeah" I shrugged. Now I saw her shocked face in return. "Woah wait-" She paused. "You guys said you loved each other!?"

"Yes?" I replied taking a bite of my toast. "You love someone?" She asked. I nodded "Yes" I furrowed my brows. How was this hard to comprehend?

"Oh my fucking god!!" She got a few glares from how loud she was. "I really need to meet him properly" She giggled. "And tell me"

"Is he a good kisser?" Very intrusive but Go off I guess. I choked on my coffee as she said this. "Sorry!?"

"Oppa I am not letting you marry someone who isn't a good kisser" She was really joking, I had a sense she was.

I had confidence in this conversation though - despite being slightly flustered. I pulled at the hoodie I had on to show her a hickey that Jisung left. She gasped.

"Is that good enough for you?"

"God I want Hyejin to do that to me-"

"YAH!" I threw a piece of toast at her. She laughed and picked it off her top and ate it. Damn bitch stole my toast.

"What? I told you I like her"

"I need to meet this girl now" I folded my arms. "Imma go all older brother on her ass" Minhee burst out laughing.

"Please don't" She chuckled. "Wait is she fruity or?" I asked. Minhee hummed "She is"

"Then I definitely am" I confirmed. Minhee groaned. This felt nice. Just acting like brother and sister for once without a worry in the world. She had really realised what parents she had and how fucked up they were.

And God did it feel great to have her back someway. "You know.. It feels nice to have you again" She smiled. "Like.. To have my older brother again"

"You're not saying that to be nice are you?"

"Even so, it wouldn't be a lie" She said. "Genuinely... I wish I contacted you sooner" she sighed. "Even at Christmas.. I was starting to find things out about myself and I never even tried to talk to you"

It wasn't like I was expecting it to happen at Christmas if I'm honest. If I remember right she just stayed away from.. All of us.

"Like why does things take so long for me to figure out?" She was frustrated. I smiled a little. "But you did though, didn't you?" I replied.

"You did talk to me.. We wouldn't be here right now if you didn't" She looked at me with a look I remembered from the amount of times I comforted her when she was upset as a kid.

"Yeah..." She smiled again. "Minho and Minhee are back again!" She cheered making everyone in the café look over.

I ducked down. "Oh my god shut up!"

+. - +. - +. - +. -

I love Minhee fr

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Have a good day or night loves xx