The Night I First Met You🍁

A few weeks had went by, it was now the end of March.

Finally the weather was getting nicer. It was spring so it was raining a lot more but at least it wasn't freezing cold.

Jisung and I were still dating. Like we were inseparable.

I spent most of my days at his place and then every now and again he'd come to out dorm. Which was more of a sketchy option now because Haeun threw a house party in his dorm and that lead to constant dorm check ins.

So Jisung didn't really stay over that much.

Jisung still wasn't 100% after the time he spent with Yunsa. In fact sometimes he just went completely into himself and I wouldn't hear from him for like days.

One time it was bad. He hadn't texted or called in five days, longer than usual and I ended up calling him out of worry.

When he answered my heart broke. He sounded exactly like he did the night he called me from Yunsa's phone.

To this day, he never told me what happened that night we found him.

Felix ran into my room breathing heavily as if he'd been running. I jumped a little, looking up from my phone as I had been texting Jisung.

"Jesus" I exclaimed. "Not me" Felix said and then continued with his news.

"Hyunjin asked me on a date" He shouted. I gasped loudly and threw my phone aside - sorry Ji - I ran to him and hugged him.

"He-He was like" Felix tried to gather his thoughts. "So.. Remember that kiss from last month?" He started.

"And I was dying thinking about it and then he was like.. Well like um..I've been thinking for a while and well" He took a breath.

"HE ASKED ME OUT" He threw himself onto my bed and picked up my phone. "Who ya texting?" He was trying to distract himself.

"Don't just shift off the entire you got asked out by Hyunjin-"

"Yah! What the fuck are you and Jisung talking about" He threw my phone again. I went and picked it up. "This is why you shouldn't have turned away from your date topic"

Felix looked at me with disgust. "Yall are disgusting" He was joking. I laughed. "Oh really?"

"I didn't need to know Jisung was a kinky bitch so like ew"

"AHAHAHAH" I was on the floor laughing. Not really I was sitting beside Felix on the bed.

"I'm nervous though" He sighed. I looked at him. "Why?"

"Cause this time it's a date and we both know it is... Do you think... You could like go with me?"

"I am not third wheeling-"

"Nooo!" He sighed. "Double date" he explained. I liked that idea. Jisung would too just to see his best friend a complete mess. And probably seeing him on a date with a boy.

"Okay" I smiled. "I'll ask Jisung" Felix got up then. "Yeah okay, imma leave before I get traumatised from your conversation again"

"It wasn't even that bad!!" I called out to him once he was gone.

I rolled my eyes.

Jisung❤️

Jisung❤️:
Oh I see how it is
Leaving me on seen🙄🙄

Do u wanna go on a date?

Jisung❤️:
We just gonna leave the fact
You left me on seen?

Jisung❤️:
Okay date when where how who with?

Idk when or where
How??
With me and Felix and Hyunjin

Jisung❤️:
DOUBLE DATE :0
FELIX AND HYUNJIN ARE GOING OUT????

Felix burst into my room to tell me
That Hyunjin asked him out on a date

Jisung❤️:
:0 NO WAY

Hence why I was gone
Also Felix is traumatised from our convo

Jisung❤️:
OMG NO😭😭😭
DON'T TELL ME SAW WHAT I SAID-

....

Jisung❤️:
NO😭😭😭😭😭😭
DID HE SEE IT???

That you like being choked yes

Jisung❤️:
MY LIFE IS RUINED

Until I choke u

Jisung❤️:
AIBDIAHDJSBFJWGAGD

Jisung❤️:
YAH DONTTJUST SAID THAF

I'm living for ur autocorrect

Jisung❤️:
I hate how blunt you are sometimes

✨💅

Jisung❤️:
I should just change your name to blunt ass

Noo
What do u have me as?

Jisung❤️:
On my phone?
Min🍁

What's with the leaf?

Jisung❤️:
Okay dumb of me but like
When we were at the park the first night..
I saw like a brown left on the ground in front of you

Jisung❤️:
So like that leaf reminds me of the first night I met you... Haha

Jisung
THAT IS SO CUTE

Jisung❤️:
Shut uP

No this is way to cute

Jisung❤️:
🤠🤠🤠
I gotta SCADADLE

NO COME BACK HERE

Jisung❤️:
NOpe I gotta water my kettle

wHaT

Jisung❤️:
I've scadadleD

The whole story with the leaf was so adorable what the hell??

I looked at Jisung's contact name for a moment before smiling.

I looked at it again after I changed it.

Jisung🍁❤️

Cute.

+. - +. - +. -

Ello imma double update cuz this one was short xxx