Weird Shade Of White🍁

It was about two am when I got a call from Jisung. I kinda regretted not turning my phone on silent when I first heard it ring but when I answered it that all went away quickly.

There was small breaths on the end of the line. "Ji?" I called which was followed by a sob. "Jisung" I called more worried.

"... She's..She's gonna... Find... Me" he cried. I sat up in my bed fully awake now. "What? Who's going to find you?"

"Her...." he mumbled through sobs. "Ji.. Where are you?" I asked calmly as possible. "Home.." He mumbled. "Your apartment?" I need this clarified.

He hummed. "Okay.. I'll be over to you in a few minutes"

"Please! Don't hang up... Please... Hyung... Don't hang up" he sounded so panicked. I nodded "I won't"

I didn't see the point in changing, I quickly wrote a note for Felix and ran to put my shoes on.

I could still hear Jisung breathing so I knew he was okay. I left the dorm accidently shutting the door behind me.

Felix would definitely wake up now.

"Ji can you hear me?" I was sprinting out the dorms now. He hummed. "Yeah.."

"I'm on my way" I told him another hum as a reply. I kept the phone to my ear all the way to his appartment.

I ran past people, I ran in front of cars (the few that were on the roads still) even the noisy clubs couldn't distract me.

Once passed the clubs I asked if he was still there. "Yeah" He mumbled.

Another few minutes and I was standing in front of his door. I told him I was outside and he quickly opened the door and pulled me inside.

We fell into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him awkwardly as he cried into my chest. "Ji... Are you okay?"

He hummed which wasn't exactly telling me anything but it was more than enough right now. "Come on let's get you to sleep-"

"No! She'll find me then" He exclaimed panic rushing through his body. I'd never seen someone like this. Maybe it was the way he tensed on the spot that made me think that this whole thing was way more than I had thought.

If I just knew how to understand feelings then maybe I'd have a better shot at trying to understand Jisung.

"I'm here" I reassured. "I'm not letting anyone take you away"

We walked to his room and both got under his covers. For a moment I wondered if this was just some weird set up he made for me to come over but his reactions were all too real to be fake.

I brought him close to me. He looked up. "Thank you" He mumbled tiredly. I nodded. "Just go to sleep" I told him and he obeyed.

He closed his eyes and cuddled into my chest. I glanced around his room and sighed a little. Nothing was there so it was probably some nightmare.

"Night Ji"

+.-+.-

The early morning I was woken up by Jisung moving around a lot. I couldn't tell if he wanted to get out of my grip or he was just moving around to get comfortable but either way it woke me up.

I opened one of my eyes first and saw he was still sleeping but what surprised me was how cuddled up to me he was.

I had my arm around his waist since I fell asleep and now he had himself practically holding onto me for dear life. I could feel one of his legs hanging over my body and the other one tangled in with my own pair.

I was fully awake now. I looked down at him, for what I could see since his head was right under my chin. I brought my hand up to run my hand through his hair.

He seemed to like it as he nuzzled his head against my chest a little so I continued doing that. I looked around his room again.

It was really organized I found. Not one thing was out of place. It was very simply put together there was nothing extreme. No posters on the walls they remained a blank shade of white.

His white desk in the corner of the room was neatly set up with small cups (also white) holding onto pens and pencils. There was a small stack of copies on the table too and now I realised - apart from Jisung's clothes adn bedsheets - those copies were the only colourful thing in the room.

Everything else was a weird shade of white. It almost felt like a weird prison cell. Genuinely if I had this much organisation and this much of one colour I'd go insane.

Jisung must be used to that though. And that's what made me worry.

He stirred awake just then. He looked up at me surprised as if he'd forgotten what he had done last night. In fact, he did.

"Minho?" He mumbled still half asleep. I smiled "Hi" I softly spoke back. Jisung looked around his room a little as if there was some answer to why I was here. He looked back at me.

"Why... How are you here?"

"You called"

Jisung seemed to remember everything now. His face drained of colour and the once confused expression turned to a blank one. I couldn't understand what had happened. Who this person Jisung was scared of finding him was.

It was so confusing.

Jisung sat up a little. "Are you okay?" I asked sitting up with him. He nodded his head but I could tell he wasn't. "Ji.. You know you can talk to me right?"

He nodded again. But he didn't say anything for a moment. He looked to be thinking about what he had done.

"What... Did I say" He mumbled. "Last night?"

I looked away a little feeling that if I looked at him while saying this I'd feel guilty.

"You just kept saying that she would find you" I shrugged a little. I glanced over at Jisung and I wish I didn't. He looked like he was going insane. As if I had said something completely wrong and he was going to kill me - that's how insane he looked.

He turned his head to look at me and we met eyes. "Was that all?" He sounded so dead. I nodded "That's all you kept saying" I mumbled genuinely scared.

"You're not just saying that right?" He was glaring at me now. He had moved in closer to me. "What? No! I wouldn't lie to yo-"

"Cause if you are it's not going to end well for you-" he clutched my shirt.

"Jisung!" I exclaimed completely terrified. Then it was like a switch went off in his head. His eyes softened, his face wasn't tensed, his grip on my shirt faltered and he just stared at me with utter shock.

He stumbled back in the bed. "Oh my god" I got déjà vu from Last night. "Fuck I'm so sorry I-"

I wanted to give out to him. I wanted to tell him off for being so rude and for threatening me but when I saw him like this I knew that whatever that Jisung was wasn't him. This was Jisung.

He curled himself up into a ball and buried his head into his knees. I scooted over to be beside him. "Hey its okay" I mumbled even though my brain shouted at me it wasn't in the slightest way okay.

Jisung turned his head and looked at me. "It's not though is it?" He said. "I just threatened you and scared you.."

"I'm sure you have reasons to have done that"

His face turned into a serious one then. "Whatever happened last night" He started. I looked at him and made eye contact. "Never talk about it again" he was stern with that. He truly meant it.

I nodded and with that he got up and walked out of the room leaving me dumbfounded.

+. - +. - +. -