Final Chapter: Together Forever!

Start from the beginning

Toni: Okay then...

Ariana cheered a little making Toni smile, Toni leant over kissing the girls head before getting up and walking to the bedroom door.

Ariana: Goodnight Toni.

Toni stopped and looked back to her before shutting the light off and smiling to the comfortable girl who's taking everything really well, Ace is a big part of that though, he's pretty grate.

Toni: Night Ari.

Toni pulled the door to letting in a small amount of light so she doesn't get too scared of the dark, she is only 7 after all.

Toni left Ariana's room and walked towards her shared room with Ace and something about Ariana wanting her to be her mommy made her feel a special kind of way so she got changed into a little something special for Ace, Toni got changed and thought she looked hot, Toni thought that Ace would enjoy it, she climbed onto their bed and waited for him to come up, luckily she didn't have to wait long because Ace walked into their room with a smile on his face.

Ace: Baby, guess what...?

Ace stopped and his smile left his face when he saw Toni sitting on their bed...

 Ace's mouth hung open a little not expecting her to be dressed like this, he's certainly not complaining though as she called him to her with her right index finger, Ace slowly walked over to her mouth still open looking down to her hot body

... Ace's mouth hung open a little not expecting her to be dressed like this, he's certainly not complaining though as she called him to her with her right index finger, Ace slowly walked over to her mouth still open looking down to her hot body.

Toni: What's up Papi~

Toni climbed up to her knees and moved in front of him playing with the base of his shirt while kissing his neck, Ace clenched his jaw shivering a little as her hands roamed his torso before moving to his belt starting to un do it.

Ace: What was what?

Ace asked forgetting what the phone call was about or even who was on the other side of the phone, Toni stopped kissing his neck after getting his jeans off letting them drop, she felt his hands snake their way to her ass and squeeze pulling her into him.

Toni: Ari asked if we were going to be her new mummy and daddy...

Toni said looking up to Ace unbuttoning his shirt as she went up, Toni wrapped her arms around his neck playing with the back of his hair, Ace still kept his hands on her ass because who'd be able to take them off right.

Toni: ... I love you Ace and I want a baby.

Ace took a second not expecting her to say that to him, it is something he always wanted deep down but it wasn't too long ago he was over the moon after dogging a bullet by not becoming a father but here he is actually liking the idea of them having a baby.

Ace: Beg me.

Ace smirked demanding to her, Toni smiled kissing him passionately that he wants this as much as she does, all she has to do is do what he tells her and take it however her Papi wants to put it.