Chapter 11

Finally Free
Chapter 11

New home

Melissa

We've spent the past seven hours squished in the backseat, stopping to refuel I wasn't surprised when Mac got out coming back with a bag full of things and a big smile on his face. He leaned into me and kissed me whispering in my ear.

"I can't wait to get you home and fuck you silly. You'll be mine then tomorrow you can go to the doctor and see if you're okay."

"What if I have some sort of disease? What if I have AIDS or something else? I don't want you to get something from me."

"You're clean I know it but I'm willing to wait until you get a clean bill of health when you do I'm going to fill you overflowing and you'll be walking bow-legged."

I giggled at the thought I love the thought of him cumming inside me. I'm excited to think that he's going to fuck me, I've missed him fucking me. We arrived at Josh's house and it's a quaint little place and private. Mac climbs out and helps me get out.

"This is where I've been living for the past six months."

"It's nice. I have to pee."

We unpacked the car and climbed the stairs and went inside after peeing Mac dragged me into the bedroom. We ignored Josh and Coco's heckling that Mac can't wait to fuck me.

"Strip." I reach behind me and unzip my dress and peel it from my body, I stand there naked to my husband's gaze. "You are so fucking beautiful Melissa. I'm so glad you're still alive I think if you were dead I'd have burnt Cainville to the ground."

"I do believe that you would've but I'm here now and I'm never going anywhere."

"No, you aren't. Now get on the bed I'm going to fuck you into the bed."

I laid down and propped myself up with some pillows behind my neck and Mac positioned himself between my legs. His cock was hard and red looking I wanted it in my tight wet pussy. I reached up to kiss him before he was going to fuck me. Our tongues fought in my mouth for dominance and his cock was teasing and rubbing outside of my soaking wet pussy.

Mac moved the head of his throbbing cock against my opening and I moaned.

"Please fuck me, I desperately need your cock, It has been so long since I had your cock fucked me but I want you. From this day on and forever you can fuck me anytime anywhere."

How could any man argue with that, he pressed into my hot wet cunt. The heat from it was incredible, my wetness covering my thighs and the mattress beneath us. He didn't thrust all of it into me, not sure what to do with my pregnant body unusually not wanting to cause any type of pain. I am sure he knows I probably could have handled it, I wanted to feel every inch go in, as he thrust inside me.

It dawned on me as he thrust inside me that this was the first time we ever used a condom and it felt so different from being fucked bareback. For some reason he wanted me to realize this as well.

"Melissa, babe. You feel amazing. I will fuck you anytime and every time I can. Do you realize this is the first time I have been inside of you with a condom on?"

"Oh GOD YES, I know I can't stop cumming on your hard cock, I want to feel you shoot your load into me. Not yet OH GOD but please fuck me. I want to feel you in a week from the soreness of my cunt."

Mac took it almost as a challenge and put my legs over my shoulders. He started jackhammering his cock into my pussy like he was drilling for gold.

"OH OH OH FUCK ME MAC. FUCK ME AS YOU USED TO FUUUCCCKKK."