Chapter 2

Finally free
Chapter 2

New life

It's been three months since I arrived in Cainville and Mac and I are technically together but not a couple not even friends with benefits as we aren't friends. But we are sexual partners that happen to live together as I moved out of the motel a few days after our first night together, he wanted me close by. I was shocked by the state of his home I spent days cleaning it up removing all the drawings of spiders and trying to get rid of the smell of formaldehyde I'm not sure what he does to smell like that as I don't know what he does when he leaves the house. All I know is that when he comes home he's insatiable and I don't leave the bedroom for a day until he has had his fill. I worry about the amount of sex we have I've never had sex as much as we do it's good but I do worry that I'll fall pregnant and I'm not sure how Mac would react if I did fall pregnant thankfully I'm on the pill so we should be able to have as much sex as we want. I'm taken out of my thoughts when the door opens.

"Honey I'm home. What are you doing babe?"

"Just thinking about things." I watch him walk over to the couch and sit down.

"Like what? You missed me?"

"A little. It's been three days since you left. What do you do while you're gone?"

"Do you want to know? Jealous? Do you think that I'm fooling around?"

"Maybe you don't come home maybe you are fooling around."

"I'm not babe okay I'm just working. But I'm yours for the next few days come to bed."

"Sure babe." I wish I knew what he did at work. I watch as he stands and offers me his hand, and we head to the bedroom.

"Strip." I start undoing the buttons on my shirt and then peel my jeans off. "Have you been faithful? The room smells like your pussy."

"Yes, I've been faithful I've been playing with myself."

"Bad girl. But I'm glad that you were only doing that. You're my girl."

"I'm your girl?"

"Yeah, I think I'm falling in love with you."

"You're falling in love with me? Why I'm nothing special?"

"I think you are. You're a lady. I hope you want to be my girl. What you say?"

"Yes, Mac."

"Now suck my dick babe it's been too long." I get on my knees and undo the buttons to his boiler suit I should've asked him to have a shower but I know I can't push him to do anything he doesn't want to do, I reach inside and take out his hardening cock I get wet seeing it and my pussy quivers. "Don't just stare at it, it's not going to suck itself."

"Sorry Mac."

I lick at the head while rubbing him making him stiff then I take him between my lips and suck. Caressing him with my lips while my hand holds his heavy balls.

"Yeah, baby that's it suck my cock but don't make me cum I want to be deep in your tight little pussy. Get on the bed." I follow his direction and get off the floor and climbed onto the bed pointing my ass in his direction. "That's a sexy ass. I haven't fucked that ass of yours yet have I?"

"No Mac. I've never had a cock in my ass."

"Never I'll have to fix that. Grab the lube." I reach over and open the drawer and grab the lubricant I'm nervous that he's so big but I've learned that I don't have much choice in what we do. "Come on hurry up and get back in position." I move back in front of him and wiggle my ass at him then I look back and see him rubbing lubricant on his beautiful dick. "You ready for me to take your cherry? You've made me wait long enough to fuck your ass."