Chapter 7

Finally free
Chapter 7

Clifftop

Devon

After Mac killed Samir and he threw his head through the window it made the girls go crazy they already were going crazy as Tom was gone. I know Mac killed him. I was surprised when his wife was over here enticing Tom over, he never came back.

That leaves Terra then my plan will be complete. I'm loving the abuse that has been happening to Reggie her mind's going to snap soon, Mac's driving her crazy especially after trying to rape her. I loved pretending to be supportive of my sister and then for Terra being upset at what Mac had done. 

I saw Mac and the wife packing something into the back of his truck and leaving, returning several hours later coming back but I crept over to their place and looked through the bedroom window and their bedroom was a bloody mess.

The next day

After a restless night and a fumbled attempt at sex with Terra but I couldn't get it up I blamed everything that has happened I should've been thinking about what I'm going to do to Reggie and I would've been as hard as steel. I'm going to have so much fun when she's all mine.

Suddenly there was a loud thud and an ax comes through the door Terra aimed the shotgun at nothing and misses Mac I was hoping she hit him. The next thing that happened was the door smashed open and a smoke bomb was thrown in we exited the house but I can't see Reggie I'd lost her.

We ran to the van but notice the tires are slashed that's because I did it last night and can't have Terra leave. We head towards the canyons there are plenty of hiding places there.

Mac

After killing the dark guy I decide to torment the group by throwing his head into the house, I loved hearing the girls scream and cry out it gave me a hard-on Melissa is in so much trouble when I get home. I decided that they had enough fun for the night and left them with a parting gift of no bikes working.

I headed home my cock still as hard as stone I found Melissa asleep damn that girl can sleep through anything. I climb on the bed kneel by her head and hit her with my dick when she opens her mouth I slide my dick inside her. She gagged and groaned, I held her by the back of the head as I thrust away until my balls were bouncing off her chin with every thrust and I could see my cock inside her throat, I released her head and left her throat when I discovered that she was starting to enjoy what I was doing to her.

"Little bitch you aren't supposed to be enjoying this! I'm going to pump so much cum in you it'll be leaking out of your well-used pussy."

"Sounds like heaven. I love being stuffed full of your baby batter."

I moved down the bed and between her legs slap her clit with my cock. Then aim at her hole and sink in. I started thrusting away without a care for her pleasure. I feel her fingers on her clit. I look deep into her eyes and give her a warning that she isn't allowed to cum until I say so.

"Please baby let me cum with you."

"No, you don't deserve to yet."

I thrust several times into her and then place her legs on my shoulders bending her in half. I can hear my balls slapping against her ass as I feel them rise and I thrust deep into her and splashed my seed inside my wife.

"I love you, babe. Do you want to cum? You deserve it."

"Yes, I've been a good girl."

I slip from her and move down her body and rested between her legs, I licked our combined juices and then nibbled on her clit I know she was close I can feel flutters through her body.