Chapter 4

Finally free
Chapter 4

Wedding day

Melissa

I woke up after a good night but not much sleep as we had sex twice I feel him leaking out of me thank goodness the pill is still working I'm honestly not sure how he would react to a baby. I don't know by getting married if he was wanting kids I come from a big family but he's an only child. We have lots to do today so we can get married I have to get a dress and we have to get a marriage license so we can get married.

I look over at the man I'm marrying tonight and see his stiff member under the sheet I removed the sheet licking my lips I decided to give him another blow job and then ride him. I take him in my mouth and start sucking enjoying the precum flowing from him. Then I feel his hand on my head forcing him into my throat until my nose is nestled into his pubic hair. I force myself off his cock and wipe the saliva from my lips and chin.

"Why'd you stop? I was enjoying that."

"I wanted to fuck you instead."

"Well, jump on board." I climb up and thrust myself onto his cock. After he came deep inside my womb we collapsed onto the bed.

"That was amazing you were so deep. No man has ever been so deep I love it and love you and that I get to do this forever with you."

"Yeah, I think I was in your womb. I'm the only man you'll ever fuck even after I die."

"Yeah. I have been meaning to ask you how you feel about kids. Do you want them?"

"With you yeah, they mightn't be crazy bastards."

"Our babies wouldn't be crazy bastards I bet you were a good kid. I think your dad fucked you up."

"I never thought I'd ever have kids. I'd want to be out of this business and away from this life as it's no good to raise kids as a drug dealer."

"So, we might have kids huh."

"Yeah but not for a while okay babe? Let's get food and you a dress."

"Are you wearing a suit or even a nice shirt?"

"Okay, I'll go shopping for something fancy."

We found a restaurant that served huge meals then it was on to Julie's wedding dresses they sat Mac down and gave him a glass of wine while they took me aside. I told them I want this dress with a wrap-around removable overskirt. They knew what I was talking about and brought the dress in and it was as pretty as I thought it would look.

"I want to show my fiancé."

"You sure that you want to show him?"

"Yeah though I'm going to get this dress either way."

I walked out to show Mac.

"Wow, babe you look beautiful. But you sure that you don't want a big dress you're only getting married once."

"No babe I always wanted a short dress but this has a train that can be removed." He gets up and walks around me.

"You look like a bride babe but you need to do something about your hair. And aren't you supposed to have something in your hair?"

"I don't think it needs anything. I'll have to find a salon as I didn't pack my curling iron I wish I had as I could do it myself. So you like it?"

"Very much. We're going to have a very good time tonight."

We left with the dress, shoes, and a blue garter then headed to get our license then headed back to the hotel I made a booking for my hair to be done and took Mac shopping for something nice.