? memories: pt 2 ?

Start from the beginning

I woke to the sound of music, singing and dishes clinking. I groaned as I got up, rubbing my temples as I listened to ed sing.

"We'll meet again
don't know how, don't know wheeeen
But I know we'll meet again some sunny daaaaay"

I couldn't help but smile as I listened, i missed his singing, the last time I heard it was in his apartment. We were singing together while he played piano, just before the galavan fiasco and my first time in arkham...

I hummed the tune softly as I grabbed my black and gold robe to put over my pyjamas. Only stopping humming as I started walking towards the kitchen.

I opened up the kitchen door seeing ed fussing over two plates of f/b while he sung. He didn't notice me at first, so I leaned against the doorframe and watched him for a while.

He was wearing an old suit of his, black with bright green pinstripes, his jacket was draped over one of the chairs and the sleeves of his white button down were rolled up, but everything else about him was pristine. No trace of the violent torture he had endured, not a drop of blood or strand of hair misplaced. It was one of his admirable qualities, that no matter what he went through, the next morning he would look completely perfect...

After a few seconds he noticed me in the doorway "good morning, i made your favourite!" He said gesturing towards the plates.

"I saw" I said with a smile, sitting at the table and taking one of the plates. He handed me cutlery as he sat across from me, watching nervously as I took a bite, and visibly relaxing when i smiled and praised his cooking.

We talked while we ate, just normal everyday things, the kind of conversations we hadn't had in years, and God i missed it.

As he cleared the plates away i excused myself to change. It was time to visit an old friend...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-an hour later-
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Your outfit:

(Fem)