bonus chapter

(A/n: I've had no motivation to do any writing for a while now and I just decided to make a bonus chapter for apology.)

It's been a couple of months after the whole, 'Hades' grand hostile take over scheme!' And y/n has recovered from Zeus' lightning bolt attack and now she is helping her father around the underworld taking a big load off her fathers shoulders. Though she can't help but constantly think about Meg.

"I really do appreciate that you're helping me out y/n but you JUST recovered! Shouldn't you be relaxing?" Hades said as they managed the souls to find there internal rest. Y/n shook her head. "No. If I'm not hurting then I don't need to take a break. Besides, I think it's actually good for me to stretch after lying in bed for so long." Hades' nodded.

"I wonder how Meg's doing.." Y/n muttered under her breath. "What did you say tarantula? I didn't quite catch that." Hades asked making his daughter look at him. "I- said that I wonder how Meg is doing." Hades smirked at his daughter. "Uh-huh and you aren't daydreaming of how she is and what she is doing right now?" Y/n sighed and looked dreamily off into the distance. "Yea.. I miss her. I liked you guys's sarcasm fight to see who was more witty."

Hades rolled his eyes, "oh yea, of course you do, you thought they were hilarious!" Yn gave her father the 'Really' kind of look before she continued to speak, "could I maybe, go up to see her, please?" Hades sighed, he knew that his little tarantula had grown up, but he just couldn't see the she could take care of herself after the incident with Zeus.

"Look, if you go up there, there's no doubt that you'll be recognized and ganged up on." He warned, signing off 49 souls to Tartarus, their punishment being that they have to fill a pot with a hole in it, to the top with water. "I know that but I'll be careful I promise!" Y/n peeked over Hades' shoulder, wincing seeing what the 49 women did, which was kill their courted husbands.

"Alright.. Fine. You can go but promise me, you will call for me if you get in trouble." Hades spun round in his chair to see his daughter with her hand already out the shake, "Deal!" Hades chuckled and shook hands with his daughter. "Tell her I said hi." Y/n nodded. "Ok, Thank you!" She shouted excited before evaporating into smoke and reappearing on the mortal realm and set off to find Meg.

BACK ON OLYMPUS

Zeus was stomping around in a rage, he had just gotten in a fight with Hera about how he didn't need to use his lighting bolt on a teenager who was fighting for her father, he saw no wrong in it! That niece of his was always getting on his nerves, showing off and destroying stuff all around her. She was hurting Hercules! Couldn't Hera see that?? (Stupid Zeus)

BACK WITH Y/N

She had just gotten to the little village wear Meg lived and she headed toward Meg's house. Y/n knocked and wait anxiously at the front door, her flame dying down a bit. She saw the door knob turning and when the door opened, she saw her, Meg, the girl she's been dreaming about for ages.

"Y/n?!" Meg asked, shocked seeing her, standing in her own doorway, smiling. "Hey Meg.. Miss me?" Y/n opened her arms and Meg was in them in a split second. "Miss you!? Of course I have!" Meg pulled from the hug and saw to scars. "What happened to you?" Y/n chuckled and asked to come in, of course Meg let her in.

After they were seated on Meg's couch y/n told her everything. From letting the titans go to nearly defeating Zeus and Olympus to her fight with Hercules and the lightning bolt injurys. Y/n went on to how Hercules broke into the underworld on Cerberus, saved Deienera, becoming a god in the process and nearly punching Hades into the river Styx.
"I saved dad before he could fall in though." Meg was listening and watching intently as y/n finished her story. "Wow so um, Zeus really struck you with his bolt?" Y/n nodded and held out her arm where there were lightning scars formed like a spider web. "The scars look awesome though!" Y/n laughed at herself as Meg gently traced the scars.

"Look, the reason why I came up here was to find you. Meg I-" Y/n was cut off by Meg's finger. "Y/n..I couldn't stop thinking about you either." Y/n smiled and blushed a light blue. The two looked into each other's eyes with admiration, everything slowed. The only people that mattered in that moment was Meg and Y/n. The firenette took a quick glance at Meg's lips moving closer. Everything was silent except for gentle breathing, Meg leaned closer, Y/n doing the same.

10 inches, 7 inches, 5 inches, 4 inches, 3 inches, at this point their noses were brushing together. 2 inches , 1 inch , 1/2 an inch, their lips now barley touching each other and then Y/n took the final move. The gap between them closed as their lips met gently, Meg's arms flying up to the taller ones shoulders while Y/n's hands found Meg's waist. It felt like fireworks bursting all around the two their lips like they were made for each other.

Meg pulled away for air panting slightly and looked up to the goddess in front of her. Y/n smiled and popped the question, "Megara will you be my girlfriend, please?" Meg giggled and shouted "YES!" And hugged Y/n close. Y/n laughed as she hugged her now girlfriend. "Oh gods.. What am I gonna tell Dad?" Y/n chuckled and looked down at Meg. "You don't need to tell me anything." The two woman gasp and turned around to face the god of the underworld.

"You're happy, that's all that matters." Y/n teared up and ran to her father giving him a big hug. "Oh dad! You're the greatest!" Hades laughed and said "I know." Meg giggled and thanked Hades. "No problem Meg." And with that, Y/n and Meg became official. See "evil" can sometimes get the girl, guys don't seem very good at it though. Ha!

                                                    -1094 words