Hercules a mortal and a revenge

As night drifted over Olympus and everyone was asleep, including little Hercules and Y/n, the soft sound of a Pegasus' squeaky snore could be heard. That is until two imps broke in and disturb the peace. Pain and Panic both snuck from behind the mountain of gifts the gods have given Hercules, to in front of the cradle that Hercules with his winged companion, snuggleing up to eachother in a peaceful sleep.

With Zeus and Hera, crashes were heard waking up the couple from there slumber. With both of them being half awake, it took a second for both Hera and Zeus to realize there child could be in danger, looking at each other worriedly they both shout "The Baby!"

Zeus ran to his sons room and opened the see-through curtains to see Pegasus, who was stuck in a fruit holder trying to get out, but no Hercules. Pegasus got his head unstuck and he looked at where his best friend was supposed to be but instead found a destroyed cradle. "Hercules! Oh!" Hera yelled, devastated that her child was gone, then Zeus yelled out in a fury "NOOOOOOO!" then thunder and lightning raddled and clapped behind him.

As Pain and Panic flew back down to earth with the son of Zeus in there hands, Panic gets startled by the lightning and panicked "oh! Now we've done it! Zeus is gonna use us for target practice!!" Panic excailmed not really wanting to be used for lightning practice "oh just take care if the baby Panic!" Pain yells back before they both tumble down making Hercules cry.

"Lets just kill the kid and get it over with!" Panic said anxiously waiting for Pain to give Hercules the pink vile. "Here ya go kid! Drink your formula!" Pain said while putting a sucker bit on the vile and putting it in Hercules' mouth, makeing him stop crying. As Hercules continues to drink Panic noticed Hercules was losing his glow. "Look! he's changing! Can we do it now?" Panic said wanting to get his job done and not face the wrath of Zeus.
"No, no, no, he has to drink the whole potion, every. Last. Drop." Pain said as Hercules was finishing his 'formula' as his god-like glow started to disappear.

"Who's there?" A voice asked from around the cliff causeing Pain and Panic to shout hiding behind rocks as they drop the vile revealing a single drop of the potion before it sizzled hitting the ground. A man rounded the corner calling for his wife, Alcmene, who also just turned round the corner. "Oh you poor thing!" His wife said rushing to pick up Hercules from the ground. "Is anybody there?!" The man shouts before Panic asked "now?" "Now.." Pain answered with an evil grin plastering over his face.

The two imps started walking over to the couple with Hercules, turning into snakes while doing so. "He must have been abandoned." The man said the his wife. "Oh Ampetrion, (Idk how to spell his name, sorry.) For so many years, we've been praying to the gods for a child. Perhaps they've answered our prayers." His wife said softly to her husband "perhaps they have." Ampetrion said while Pain and Panic leaned to attack Hercules.

"Hercules.." Ampetrion said reading the name engraved in the gold pendant Hercules had around his neck. As her husband said his name she turned around to see pink and blue snakes, hissing and ready to attack. As the snake heads attacked, Hercules grabbed them by the neck and started hitting and bounceing their heads on the ground and against each other, giggleing as if it's a game.

Hercules finished them off by tying there tail ends together and swinging them around and over his head before he let go of them and sent them flying, all while the couple stared in complete shock. Hercules waved them bye before turning towards the couple innocently.

Pain and Panic flew into a cliff, hitting there heads on the side of it. They shifted back into imps but there tails were tied and Pains tail was wrapped round him. Panic starts to freak out saying " oh Hades' gonna kill us when he finds out!" While Pain is untangling himself "if! He finds out." Pain said evilly "of course he's gonna f-.. If, if if is good." Panic said scared before realizing, nodding along with Pain to the plan.