I know/wont say im in love

(Okay, so there's gonna be a little switch up in the story line, Meg and Hercules didn't walk through the garden instead it was y/n and Meg, also Hercules' weakness isn't Meg it's Deianira who was - don't quote me on it- the second wife to Heracles after Hera hypnotised Hercules and made him kill his family in the real tale.)

Y/n and Meg were walking down the stairs to the garden, talking about the books that y/n has read. "And then, guess what, he actually took the dagger and slit his own throat threatening to kill his wife! And I thought I had problems!" This made Meg laugh, "you do for reading that kind of stuff." Y/n playfuly gasped as she reached the bottom of the stairs. "How dare you, I thought we were friends." Y/n giggled along with Meg before they were cut off by Meg falling.

Y/n catched her in her own arms. "Careful." Y/n smiled down at Meg making her blush. "Sorry I've got weak ankles." Meg said enjoying being in y/n's arms. "Oh no it's fine! Don't apologize." Y/n helped her get stable again. "Do you need help with walking or are you okay?" Y/n asked making Meg smile, "I'll be fine. Don't worry."

They both sat down on a little bench. "So uh- did you find anything out about Hercules?" Y/n sparked up messing with some dark smoke. "Yea.. He has a weakness on a girl called Deianira. Head over heels I am telling you." Meg said making y/n laugh. "Yea do you have any weaknesses besides your ankles." Meg looked at her, blushed and looked away. "Not really, other then your dad im fine." Y/n nodded, sighing. "Sorry he's such a pain." Meg shook her head, "not your fault."

"So do have any weaknesses?" Meg asked leaning up against y/n for warmth. Y/n blushed a firey blue before answering. "Well I used to be really prone to loud noises like yelling, still kinda am but there's nothing else really." Meg thought it was cute how flushed y/n got so she decided to flirt. "So no trick knee?" y/n shook her head, face flaring up more as Meg scooted closer her her and placed a hand on her chest.

Meg chuckled. "No ruptured discs?" y/n leaned back her fire turning to a light pink (or hotter pink of you choose her fire color to pink already.) And Meg was leaning over her. "Eh.. N-no." Y/n mentally cursed at herself for stuttering. They were so close, Meg thought she looked cute like that. "You're so beautiful.." Y/n muttered unintentionally, trying to think that in her mind. Meg blushed bright pink before sitting back into her normal position before standing up.

"And you're perfect." Meg said back making y/n's fire to go a hotter pink before walking after Meg. "T-thank you.." Y/n walked fast over to Meg and made a beautiful black rose out of her smoke and handed it to Meg. "Here." Meg smiled at the very, very flushed y/n and took the rose, accidentally pricking herself on one of the thorns. "Ow." Y/n looked at Meg before she realized. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for you to prick yourself.." Meg just shook her head. "It's okay."

They were smiling at each other looking into each other's eyes when two fireflies (imps in disguise) passed by them making y/n smile more. "Fireflies." Meg nodded and asked y/n what living with skinny Hercules was like.
"Well he was the biggest dork ever, and anything he did wrong was blamed on me just because I'm Hades' daughter, "
Y/n glared at the ground and Meg looked at her shocked.

"Then what happened between you and Hades? When you got taken away?" Y/n smiled and looked at her bracelet. "This was given to me before I was taken away from him. I could talk to him through it if I was standing near a Willow tree." Y/n showed her the bracelet and at that moment Meg saw how much y/n meant to Hades and Hades meant to y/n. "Wow, you really love him huh?" Y/n nodded again. "More then anything."

Meg leaned her head onto y/n's shoulder looking at the stars and y/n put her head on Meg's enjoying the moment. "You know Meg, I meant it when I said you're beautiful. Inside and out." Meg blushed "thank you I uh- really appreciate you as a friend." Y/n smiled but frowned, "yeah, friend.." Meg looked up at y/n.