"You're making me shy" I pointed out. I started to feel hot. Like my body was heating up.

Jisung pulled me away from the fridge and carried me over to the sofa. He sat down and I was now straddling his lap.

"O-Oh" I stuttered out. Jisung pulled me up closer to his crotch. I did the wrong thing and grinded down. Jisung groaned a little and then laughed. "Okay Then"

I blushed madly. "W-What?" I asked. "Um.. I... I didn't meant to like-"

He pushed me down against him again. I let out a small moan. "No, keep going" He smiled.

I opened my mouth and closed it again too stunned to speak. We're we actually about to fuck?.... In some way?

I felt Jisung slip the cardigan I had off onto the floor. I looked at him. "Ji.." I mumbled.

He hummed a little. "Yes love?"

"H-How far are we going to go?"

Now. I want to fuck him don't get me wrong like that would be magical as rainbows and unicorns but like I just felt really fucking shy for some reason.

"How far do you want to go?" He cupped my cheeks in his hands - the ones on my face for your information.

"I-" I didn't really know. I didn't know if I like wanted to have sex right now if I'm honest, I'm a bit tired.

Lol jokes, bitch you thought.

I kissed him lightly. "All the way?" I smiled. He looked at me for a moment. "You sure?" He asked and I nodded.

"Are you sure?" I asked remembering the last time he stopped what we were doing. But this time he looked rather sure of this. "Yeah.. I'm sure"

He pulled me in for a rougher kiss than before. He bit my lower lip and tugged it between his teeth. I let out a few moans every now and again.

He then moved down to my neck and started tugging at my shirt, which was quickly thrown off somewhere.

I pushed him back to take off his t-shirt which made him chuckle. Once it was discarded, he picked me up again and brought us to his bedroom.

I was laid down on the bed gently. I still had my legs wrapped around him so he came down with me. Jisung ran his hand through my hair before looking at me.

"You 100% sure I can do this?" He asked. I hummed. "I need you to tell me Min"

I grabbed his neck and Brought his head down closer to mine. "Yes.. Do whatever you want with me" I smiled.

It didn't take long for Jisung to take off my pants and his own. He moved over to the dresser and took out a condom and lube. How he had those... I don't know but anyway-

Once he came back over to hover over me, he smiled. "Tell me when to stop if you want me to" He said. I nodded. "Do you want a safe word?"

I hummed and then laughed. "Mcflurry?" I suggested. Jisung burst out laughing. "I'll never eat a Mcflurry the same"

I stuck out my tongue. "Deal with it"

The next thing I knew was Jisung pulling off my underwear and prepping me up for the rest.

I don't think I ever felt so connected to someone. Like legit though. Jisung was legit in me.

But anyways, I genuinely never felt so much emotions for someone in my life that I found it hard to believe I'd feel this way while getting fucked.

Not like I didn't feel anything when we weren't doing this. I'm almost certain I loved Jisung. Like very certain I do.

He whispered sweet words into my ear the whole time and it made my heart burst with so much joy and happiness.

I was on a high. I don't think I processed what had happened until it was over.

(FINISHES HEREE, basically Minho is certain he loves Jisung btw)

Jisung laid down on top of me breathing heavily as we finished.

I wrapped my arms around him, even though I was struggling to catch my breath from the weight on my stomach.

I felt little kisses on my neck which made me laugh a little. "What are you doing?" I mumbled into Jisung's shoulder.

"Leaving kisses" He replied a bit muffled.

"God, I love you"

My eyes widened and I tensed. Jisung stopped the little kisses and leaned back off of me.

"What?" He looked down at me with a shocked look. Fuck.. That was the worst move I could ever have done.

I was sure I was in love with Jisung. But him? I had no idea.

"Minho what did you say?" He asked again. I shook my head not wanting to say it again.

I was scared I'd done something wrong. I felt like I really did something wrong. I though that he was going to think I'm being stupid and that I didn't really love him.

Jisung smiled a little. "Say it again" So he had heard the first time.

"Huh?"

"I want you to say what you said again" He leaned down closer. He had his hands on either side of my head which he now switched to his elbows. Just to be that bit closer.

I found an ounce of courage to say it again.

"I... I um.. I love you" My heart was definitely gonna pop out in a second that or I was about to have a heart attack.

I looked at Jisung waiting for some kind of emotion to show me he didn't find me crazy or stupid.

He smiled. He smiled so brightly. He even kissed me.

Once he pulled back from the kiss he looked at me with admiration. I never saw that look before. It made me feel pretty strange.

I'd never seen that look for anyone.

I didn't have time to dwell on that though. I completely fell into shock once Jisung spoke.

"I love you too"

+. - +. - +. -

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE WHEN THE STORY COMES TOGETHER!!!!

Sorry if it wasn't the best, I just suck at writing smut in first pov and I didn't want to change the pov for one chapter

But how are you guysss??? Hope you're well! Any tea?

I'm performing with Drag Queens the day before Christmas eve 😜 such a slay 😭

ANYWAY HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT XX