"It's Already To Late..."

You spun around and saw Stu walking down the theater isle, holding a gun in his steady hand. How the hell he got a gun was beyond your understanding, but you didn't question your luck.

"Stu!" You said, wanting to run to him but Mickey still had a hand around your wrist and a gun up to your head.

"Hi doll, good to see you again." He smiled, taking his eyes off of Mickey but not his aim. "Thank God the police system is fucked and only let me off with a slap on the wrist!" He said giving you a big grin.

His presence just seemed to make everything better, you dying now was a far off thought.

"So this is the famous Stu Macher I've heard so much about." Mickey laughed, he grip only tightening on you. "This couldn't get any more perfect."

"Oh save me the perfect plan speech, we've all been there before." Stu rolled his eyes. "Quite frankly, it's getting a bit annoying."

Mickey's smile dropped, he didn't expect the spot light to be taken from him so quickly.

"It's all the same," Stu continued. "You're planning to kill Y/n and then me. You'll just blame everything on me and you'll come out as the hero. It's actually funny how fucking delusional you are!" Stu screamed at him, his hand holding the gun not shaking once.

"You think you have me all figured out?" Mickey said, not in his funny type of way anymore. "You're forgetting I'm not a sick fuck like yourself and that I'm actually going to get away this time."

"Reminder ass wipe! Billy didn't fucking get away!" Stu said, making his way onto the stage.

"Yeah, we fucking killed him." You said turning to look Mickey in the eye and for the first time that night actually feeling confident while doing it.

Mickey stared back into your eyes, he didn't seem so confident anymore.

Stu had made it to the last stair to onto the stage before Mickey decided to do something about it.

"Take one more goddamn step and I'll blow her fucking brains out! I swear!" Mickey said dragging you to his chest and placing the gun to your temple.

"You're not going to do that." Stu said, tempting fate.

"Oh yeah? And why's that motherfucker?"

"Because if you kill her, I'll tear you open and decorate this fucking stage with your insides!" Stu shouted.

You took the momentary pause from Mickey as a moment to act, you jammed your heel into his crotch and when he screamed out in pain and dropped down you ran to Stu's side.

"Shoot him Stu!" You screamed as Mickey got back up and continued to aim the gun at the both of you.

"I'll do it I swear!" He screamed at Mickey.

"Yeah, do it." You said, starting to doubt him majorly.

"Shit-" he mumbled.

You glanced back up at him, why the fuck wasn't he shooting Mickey.

But before you could question him he was screaming and running right at Mickey. When he crashed into Mickey, Mickey fired the gun, the bullet when spiraling past your head.

"Shit!" You covered your head.

"Y/n! Grab his gun!" Stu yelled as he was fighting Mickey to the ground.

Mickey had dropped the gun only inches from him and you ran to go grab it. As you reached the gun, Mickey pulled an unseen knife out from his pocket and stabbed it into your leg.

"Oh hell no!" Stu said, kicking his chest, sending Mickey flying into the stone props.

"Fuck!" You said, grabbing your leg with one hand, the other hand holding the gun.

Stu picked the knife up from the floor and walked over to Mickey, who now had accepted his defeat. He didn't even have enough energy to pick himself off of the ground.

"You stupid fucking bitch." Stu laughed, squatting down in front of Mickey, he was playing with the knife in one hand. "Don't ever fucking touch her!" He yelled, jabbing the knife into Mickey's leg.

Mickey cried out in pain. "Asshole!" He shouted. "Just fucking kill me!"

"Oh don't worry, she will." Stu winked at him and stood up.

You walked over to the two of them and stopped next to Stu, looking down at Mickey who was clutching his leg.

"Why didn't you just shoot him when you had the damn chance?" You asked Stu, your gun pointed at Mickey, but your hands shaking like crazy.

"Oh, that wasn't a real gun. I was just hoping he wouldn't realize that." Stu responded. "I just got out of jail, where the hell do you think I would find a real gun?"

"Fair enough." You said, turning you attention away from Stu and to Mickey.

"So much for being my best friend you fucking bastard." You said before pulling the trigger and sending a bullet right through Mickey's forehead.

You took a huge sigh of relief and then remembered the searing pain in your leg and sat down on the ground.

Stu followed you down and placed his hands on the side of your head, giving you a kiss on the top of your head.

"How bad is it?" He asked, running his hands down your leg.

"I think I'll survive somehow." You sighed.

He tore off a part of his shirt and wrapped your wound, sealing it with a kiss.

"How'd you know I was here anyways?" You asked as he bandaged you up.

"I just followed the trail of dead bodies." He grinned in a disappointed way.

"Hallie, shit." You never felt more like crying but for some reason the tears wouldn't come.

Stu scooted closer to you, you were facing opposite from each other.

"I warned the police this was bound to happen, but turns out most cops aren't going to take the word of an accused murderer." He said, he took your hands in his and looked into your eyes.

"I'm sorry this happened again, but if it-"

"It's not your fault Stu-" You said, tightening your grip on his hands.

"Y/n, if it does happen again-"

"No! It won't! It's over-"

"But if it does!" He said seriously so you finally let him talk. "I'm going to be right here, right next to you. Okay? Where ever you are, I'm there."

"I think I can live with that." You grinned.

"Good, because you don't have a fucking choice." He whispered, leaning in close and kissing your lips.

He put a hand to your cheek and you wrapped your arms around him, so thankful to finally be with him. Finally with him, without the sense of danger looming in the air.

"Oh shit-" You said pulling away from his kiss.

"What?" He asked giving you a worried look.

"Gale!" You gasped, jumping up and running to the side of the stage.

Gale had fallen off the stage and was now laying on the ground.

You turned her over and she started coughing.

"Oh thank God you're alive." You sighed.

"Yeah, I'm alive." She said wincing, her side was bleeding like crazy.

"We need to call-"

"Dewey!" Gale said interrupting you.

"What?"

"Dewey! Billy's mother stabbed him!" Gale said looking at you.

"No," You couldn't accept him being dead. "Where?"

"The music room."

You turned to go find him, but Gale grabbed you wrist. The same one that was probably already forming a bruise from Mickey's tight grasp.

"Y/n- it's, it's already to late..."