"Our Second Killer?"

"Derek?" You ask looking back up at him, tears fill your eyes.

"Y/n, Y/n! No, no, no!" Derek said struggling to get free, he stares back down at you and bits his lip. "I swear!" He shouts. "Just let me go! We can figure this out together!"

"It's okay Derek." Mickey says giving Derek a harsh look, "We got her."

"No you-" Derek scoffed. "Y/n he's lying! Y/n! Y/n! I'm telling you! Y/n untie me!"

"Mhh.. Bestfriend, killer, bestfriend, killer" Mickey looked back and forth between the two of you.

"Y/n! The man is lying! Untie me! Y/n!" You look away from him as he whispers for you to untie him.

"What do you think Derek? Is she experiencing some deja vu?" Mickey asks taping the side of his head with the knife.

You step back from the both of them, to confused and panicked to do anything.

"No, no. I'm going to fucking kill you!" Derek shouts with no real threat behind it, considering the fact he was stuck up on that prop cross. "Fucking kill you! You're dead! Dead!"

Mickey couldn't take it anymore, he took out the gun and shot Derek in the stomach, without any hesitation.

"Derek!" You run to his side but there was nothing you could do now.

"I'm sorry." You say tears falling down your cheeks, you could have prevented this. You could have saved his life.

"I'd never... would have... hurt you." He says before letting out his last breath and going completely limp.

"You should really deal with your trust issues." Mickey says when you finally turn back around to him, he's already pointing the gun straight at you.

"I mean poor Derek, he's completely innocent. And such a nice boy too." Mickey laughs. "He's bright and funny and handsome. Decent singing voice. And he was going to be a doctor-"

"Fuck you!" You scream not being able to listen to your so called best friend anymore.

"Oh! So vulgar! Did Billy let you talk to him this way?" Mickey asked, completely shocking you. "Although, I guess Stu didn't really care what you said as long as you let him put his dick in-"

"You're such a sick fuck! Just like Billy was-"

"No!" Mickey said cutting you off. "Billy was a sick fuck who tried to get away with it. Mickey is a sick fuck who wants to get caught. Yeah!"

"What-" You chocked on your words.

"That's right Y/n, I've already got my whole defense planned out. I'm gonna blame the movies. Pretty cool, huh? It hasn't been done before."

"You're way fucking dumber than I thought you were if that's your master plan." You said back. "Blame the movies? What kind of stupid shit is that? You'll never pull that off!"

"No! You bet on your fucking grave I will! This is only the beginning Y/n! A prelude to the trial. That's where the real fun is. Cause these days it's all about the trial."

"You just can't see it." Mickey laughed stepping closer to you and pointing the gun to your head when you tried to walk away. "The effects of cinematic violence on society." He smiled.

"I'll get Dershowitz or Cochran to represent me." Mickey said. "Bob Dole on the witness stand in my defense."

"You want someone who's against health care to defend-"

"Someone powerful, you fucker." Mickey frowned. "You think this is hilarious but just you fucking wait and see... Oh wait, you'll be dead."

He turned around as you made your escape before he grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to him forcing the gun against your chin.

"It's airtight, Y/n." He whispered in your ear. "I'm an innocent victim."

"You're a goddamn psychopath." You grunted trying to fidget out of his grasp.

"Yeah. Well, shh." He said turning you back around so you were facing him again. "That will be our little secret." He said looking down at you only inches from your face.

"Cause people love a good trial." He said bringing the topic back. "It's like theater. They're dying for it. And I've worked hard to give the audience what they want."

"That's the one thing Billy was good at, he knew it was all about execution." Mickey pointed the gun at your head once again.

"Yeah?" You asked, hiding the silver necklace you were once wearing behind your back. "Well you're forgetting one thing about Billy Loomis."

"What's that?" He asked sarcastically, not caring for an answer.

"He fucking died." You swung your arm around and slashed the side of his face with the necklace, when he covered his face you kicked the gun out of his hands.

"You lying piece of shit!" You yelled punching him in the face.

As you turned around to run he grabbed your ankle, causing you to stumble enough that you were sent into a fight with him.

He pulled a knife out of his jeans and trapped you in the corner.

"You kind of have a Linda Hamilton thing going." He laughed toying with the knife right in front of you.

"God I'm so fucking sick with the worn out horror movie jokes." You said wiping blood from your busted lip Mickey gave you, off your face.

"No, no. You misunderstand, it's nice, I like it." He smiled.

"I thought we were friends Mickey." You said, trying to buy some extra time. "You stuck your neck out to protect me, why?"

"Well I always thought you were hot, Y/n. I was hoping to get some sex out of this before I jabbed a knife through your throat. But you never once even looked at a guy on campus. Was that because of Stu?"

"Oh fuck you." You scoffed, laughing at your self for ever once thinking this guy had a heart.

"Were you not looking for a relationship because you are still in love with Stu or did he just fuck up your image of all males for bad you couldn't bare to be with one." He raised his eyebrows giving you a crazy stare.

Before you could respond, the cross carrying Derek rose up from where it stood behind Mickey.

"Now who's doing that?" Mickey glanced back before turning to you and giving you a grin. "Could that be? The mysterious guest waiting in the wings?... Our second killer?"