"Promise?"

"He might not be awake for another hour or so but you're welcome to sit here and wait." The nurse said, showing you the room where Randy was.

"Thank you so much." You say. He nods and turns away.

You take a big breath and turn towards the door, when you open it you see Randy on the bed, his face looks unharmed.

It was hard to tell what got injured in the van, he was all covered in blood. But now he was just laying here as if he was sleeping.

"Oh God, Randy." You go over to the bed side and place your hand on his. "I would have never forgiven you if you died on me."

He lay there silently. Knowing Randy, he would hate the fact that you were here talking to him and he wasn't responding, he never wanted you to be alone like that.

You almost burst into tears thinking that. Randy had always been so nice to you and all you did for him was bring a murderer to him.

But you didn't want to cry just in case he could hear you, which was extremely doubtful. Though for some reason you held out hope he could.

"Randy I'm so sorry this happened." You sighed. "I just can't help but feel like, this could all have ended if I would have just died that night-"

That's when the lights went out.

You spun around to the door, which was cracked open. No one was there, but the light switch had been flipped off.

"Hello?" You asked standing up and going over to the door, when you looked out there was no one around.

"Anyone out here?" You asked stepping out into the hallway. The floor lobby was around the corner, so you made your way there.

"Hello?" You asked again, feeling worried someone would think you were insane for being so scared in a public place.

The killer couldn't be here. Right?

"Oh shit." You let out a sigh when the lights started to flicker. You continued walking and went up to the counter.

"Excuse me..." You froze when you saw the pool of blood, "Randy!" You turned back and ran down the hallway to Randy's room.

The door was closed, you hadn't closed it when you left. When you opened it and burst into the room you saw the terrible image of ghostface standing over Randy, knife out.

"Get the fuck away from him!" You screamed, the masked figure turned his head up towards you and lowered his arms.

"Hello y/n." Ghostface said bringing a voice changer up to his mouth.

"Get the fuck away!" You screamed again, hoping that maybe there was still someone somewhere on this floor, who would hear you and call the cops.

"Make me." He yelled back, this time charging straight for you.

You ran out the door and slammed it in his face, causing him to be thrown to the ground. You didn't stop to soak in your sudden burst of strength. You continued to run out of the room and towards the stairs, the elevator was to big of a chance.

"Shit!" You yelled, as you saw the giant chain that kept the stair doors locked. "You've got to be fucking kidding me, how the fuck?" You mumbled to yourself, spinning around to find anything to break the chain.

It was too late, ghostface was already turning the corner and running straight at you. He was swinging his knife at you, and at the very last second you moved out of his way and ran down the hallway opposite to Randy's.

All the doors were closed so you picked a room and closed the door back up, hoping he didn't see which room you had just ran into.

Fuck! Of course hospital rooms have no locks!

You almost screamed with joy when you saw the phone on the bedside table.

The phone had a lower floor option which you quickly hit.

"Hello how-" The woman said after five long rings.

"I'm on the third floor, there's a killer up here with me! He's already killed a woman at the desk! You have to send help!" You whispered into the phone.

"Do you have eyes on him right-"

"No I'm hiding, please just send the cops or security or something! Please! There's a patient up here I think he's trying to kill!" You said. There was a shadow cast on the curtain of the hallway window. "Please hurry!"

"Security is on the way." The woman said and then the phone line went dead.

"Hello?" You whispered into the phone, no response.

The door opened, and ghostface was standing in the door way.

"Go ahead kill me mother fucker!" You yelled jumping to your feet. "I already called security! You won't have time to escape now!"

The figure took a step closer to you and you almost past out, just now noticing how fucking tall he was.

He raised the voice changer up to the screaming masked. "I don't believe you."

You didn't even have time to respond before the sound of yelling came from across the floor.

"Come out! This is security! We're armed and won't hesitate!" Came the call from security, praise God hospital security are faster than the cops.

"This isn't over bitch." Ghostface said, pointing the knife right at you.

"I'll fucking kill you." You said, from a new found confidence of the security being there.

"Promise?" Ghostface said holding up the voice changer one last time, before running out of the room and down the hallway, the opposite direction of the security.

You let out a long breath and then slowly slid against the wall down to the floor, letting everything that had just happened sink in.

When the security reached your room you just pointed down the hall. "The killer went that way." You said. A few of them ran off following where you had pointed while some others stayed behind to make sure you were alright.

"Oh shit Randy!" You said, taking off running out of the room and down the hall.

Randy was still in the bed, untouched.

But on his stomach lay a letter, with your name in big red letters down the front. You grabbed it before the security could catch up with you.