"No Fucking Survivors!"

Friday

"Shit" Stu sighs.

You turn back to him and stand there for a minute, trying to collect your thoughts.

"Look, I know what this seems like, but you have to trust me right now." Stu starts. "Billy is the bad guy here."

"And you just sat there and watched as he killed off Casey and Steve?" You give him a distressed look, everything inside you right now is exploding with a million thoughts, questions and theories, but you knew you had to stay calm.

It's the only way to survive.

"I never wanted it to go this far. All this wasn't part o the plan!" His voice started to get louder as he walked closer to you.

"All of what?" You took a step back. "Stu what else happened?"

He didn't answer only kept walking closer to you.

Your back hit the wall.

Your voice drops. "Who else did you kill?"

"I didn't kill anyone." He says now in a whisper, it struck you how fast he could switch up his emotions.

"How can I believe you?" You said now in a whisper too. A single tear burnt your cheek as it rolled off and hit your shirt.

Stu put his hand on your face and wiped the tear streak. "Because I would never hurt you."

You close your eyes and take a deep breath. You had already decided you were going to make a break for it but you had to find the best moment.

If you started running now Stu would just grab you and pull you back towards him.

Stu is about to say something when a gun is fired, making the two of you cower down, covering your heads. Stu puts his arms over your head. As far as you could tell, no one was shot.

"What the fuck!" Stu screams jumping up and looking back at Billy, who was pointing the gun at you.

"Stu you piece of shit, you can't get fucking soft on me now!" Billy shouts in his face. Stu is up next to him now but the gun is still pointed at you. "You're just going to get in my way man and I'm not stopping for you."

Your attention is drawn to the knife Billy has in his other hand, twirling around in his fingers.

"Stu..." You say trying to notify him of the knife hidden in his cloak.

Stu doesn't pay attention to you.

"Billy this is fucked up man!" He shouts instead.

"Stu!" You cut in, Stu turns his head to look at you and you nods towards the knife. Before Stu can even see it, Billy brings it flying into Stu's side.

"NO!" You scream about to run to him but Billy shakes the gun at you and gives you a harsh stare.

Stu groans and clutches his side, you can see the wound and know that it isn't fatal.

With Stu out Billy makes his way closer to you, gun pointed at you the whole time.

"Oh y/n, y/n, y/n." He says slowly as his disappointed. "Somehow I knew you would screw things up. But I guess I always thought it would have been me stopping the plan because of you."

Billy walked up to you and ran the gun down the side of your face, pushing the hair out of your eyes.

"Why'd you do this Billy?" You ask, a tear falling down your cheek.

This is how I'm going to die, was all you could think.

"It's the millennium. Motives are incidental." Billy said.

You almost laughed out loud at the irony of everything, and how Randy had known it from the start.

Randy.

The momentary laughter was out of your head as you thought of him and hoped he wasn't out there dead somewhere.

"Who's dead?" You asked even though you thought it was a stupid question.

"You don't have to worry about that." Billy said in a hush tone, his face so close to yours you felt his breath on your cheek.

Stu stumbles behind Billy, making him spin around and bring the gun up.

Stu laughs. "Come on man, shoot me, I dare you." He laughs more, knowing Billy won't. "Shoot me mother fucker! SHOOT ME!" He screams.

Billy grins. "I'm not going to fucking shoot you man, you don't deserve an easy death."

That's when he pulls you closer, gun still pointing at Stu, but there's a knife up against your throat.

Stu's face drops.

"Don't fucking do it man!" Stu shouts at Billy who is pointing the gun at Stu with one shaking hand.

The cold blade pressing against your face was looming there not hard enough to cut into the skin but still having enough power send chills down your spine.

"Come on man, she wasn't part of the plan!" Stu pleaded with everything in him, blood running down his side as his hands were covering in it.

"She got in the way! I'm not going to make the shitty mistake of leaving a survivor!" Billy said pressing his forehead to the side of yours. He whispered in your ear, "Even if it is so damn hard to kill you." You could feel his warm breath against your ear.

"Come on man," Stu said once more, he was now on his knees resting against the counter. His hand still clutched his side and blood trickled in between his fingers.

Billy had stabbed him well enough for him to be injured but he would make it, there was a slim chance of his death unless he was left here to bleed out, which would take a while.

Time seems to momentarily stop as Billy presses the blade harder against your throat and Stu continues to scream while Billy just grins.

"I think someone's inside!" A voice calls from the front porch, sending all your head spinning into that direction. No one was seen. But you knew that voice, Gale's voice.

Please be talking to the police Gale! You think.

Billy turns back to you and whispers in your ear. "Forgive me."

Before you could move Billy screams, "NO FUCKING SURVIVORS!" And turns the gun to the side of your stomach.

Stu screams as Billy pulls the trigger.