Part37 | I'll always look for you

Start from the beginning

Walking outside the cafe she was surprised to find taehyung hiding behind his car . She walked to him
" What are you doing here " taehyung got startled hearing her voice out of nowhere.
" I asked you something kim, why were you following me ? " He scoffed " follow you and me ? You're daydreaming yn "
" Hey! Don't call me that " he turned his face to her
" Why isn't your name yn ? "
" That's doesn't matter to you "
" It does darling cause this is my new favourite name, woah yn "
" Shutup kim you speak absolutely nonsense, why were you following me , don't you have work to do ?"
" Excuse me, remember I'm your boss and I wasn't following you...I...i- ..yeah I was just passing by and saw you and I don't have any work cause you didn't give me any schedule today did you?" Yn showed an exasperated expression.  She sighed and walked near the front seat , waiting for him to open the car. Taehyung was focused first but spoked
" You're not coming with me help yourself " she throws her hand in the air
" Kim don't piss me off more I'm already tired, we're going to the same place, and I'm coming in your car " he shoved his hands in his pockets" fine the you're driving "
" AIN'T NO WAY " She almost yelled and hopped in .

He fiercely sighed and hopped in to drive . Yn was taking a nap while he was driving. She was extremely tired. While taehyung admitted to himself that he followed her here, he was just curious what's she's doing, but when he reached he found her having lunch with someone, he looked her from far, where she's couldn't see him.
He looked at his side to find yn sleeping peacefully "I'm not your driver , why are you sleeping in my car " yn wasn't dead sleep. She heard him . She showed her hand in front of him "shutup and drive"
He rolled his eyes.
They reached the office but yn was dead sleep. Taehyung smrik as an devilish idea popped up in his mind . He started the car again and halted it aggressively making yn bump her head in front who was sleeping peacefully.

She wince in pain holding her head "are you crazy ?" She rubbed her head
"Ommo it wasn't deliberately darling" he acted showing fake concern.
"Lemme see are you hurt darling" he moved his face forward, removing her hands from head "only if you wore your seatbelt"
"SHUTUP you idiot" she jerked his hands away, opening the door of the car she walked away. Leaving a smirking taehyung behind " she's fun " .

••••
"Yes mom he already had a girlfriend" she sighed "just give a break mom, I'll tell you if I have someone in my life you don't need to set blind date it's frustrating"
" Yn you need to listen to me "
" I can't right now I'm busy I'll hangup"  yn sighed holding her phone. She was walking in corridor on the way to her desk but her mom suddenly called her to asked about her date . She was immersed in her thoughts, that she didn't know that someone was following her listening to her .
"Yn " taehyung spoked in her ear . She got startled and held her hands close to he heart "holy crap"  she turned around to find taehyung grinning "kim are literally crazy "
"Not me but looks like you'll become one, poor you got rejected on her blinddate"
"I didn't" she defeated
"You did sweetheart"
"Wait you were eavesdropping ? "
" Why would I do that I was.. just passing by and heard you, btw if anytime you need a date do contact me " he winked and left leaving her dumbfounded
" He's out of his freaking mind "

••••

Next Day

Today was so hectic for yn, she woke up only to find she was late, so hurriedly rushed to office without having her breakfast. Later at her work place she had tons of work to do. As they signed a contract with kang's. She was told to finalize fabrics . She personal went to meet the designers and finalised everything.
She sat on the chair after returning from outside, seoul traffic is no joke . She was so tired that she even forgot that she didn't had her breakfast. Her headache wasn't helping again . "Not again " she sadly sighed . She searched for her meds in her bag. Unfortunately she ran out of meds . She held her head . "How can I forget" she rests her head on the desk hoping a nap will ease her pain .