Midnight Fellatio

Start from the beginning

The sounds of Harry's mouth sucking and licking around Severus's big cock was so smutty, the taste of his leaking juices coating the inside of his mouth.

Severus squeezed his thighs around Harry's head, wanting him as close as possible. "Uhhh your mouth!" He groaned, pushing upwards.

Harry gagged against Severus's tip touching his tonsils, slowly taking him in deeper against his thrusts. "Mmm!" He moaned around him.

Severus grabbed the back of Harry's hair, coming without warning. "Fuck!" He hissed, pushing Harry's head all the way down.

Harry coughed as the hot liquid sprayed his throat, struggling to swallow against the hard length pushed down his tonsils. Shit he's so big! But he tastes so good! He gave him one last lick, coming back up to lie next to him.

Severus wrapped his arms around Harry, pulling him close. "Go back to sleep." He kissed his forehead. "It's late."

Harry smiled into Severus's chest, getting comfortable. "I like being in your bed." He kissed his skin.

"I know." Severus rubbed his hand down Harry's back. "Sleep Harry."

"But I'm not tired." Harry wiggled against Severus's body, kissing down his chest.

Tick tock...tick.

Severus pushed Harry on his opposite side, spooning him from behind. "You have your first solo class tomorrow, you need your rest." He rubbed his chest, kissing his shoulder.

"Fine." Harry huffed, covering Severus's hands with his own.

"Goodnight Harry." Severus whispered.

Harry smiled in his arms. "Goodnight Severus."

***********

The next morning brought horrible thunder and lightning, rain poured down so hard the storm blew sideways, knocking down trees and ripping up grass. Students were urged to stay indoors, canceling any outdoor classes.

Harry had taken Severus's floo to go back to his rooms, getting ready for breakfast. He was very nervous, even if it was just one class he was worried about his performance. I hope I don't let anyone down...

Severus met Harry for breakfast, keeping their relationship toned down around the rest of the teachers and students.

Harry powered through a large plate of sausage and bacon, pounding down a heap of scrambled eggs.

"Keep eating like that and you'll get sick." Severus smacked Harry's back.

Harry coughed, swatting at Severus's hand as he reached for his pumpkin juice. "I'm hungry, I didn't eat anything last night...I had other activities." Harry hinted to their night last night.

Severus stopped some blush from covering his cheeks, hiding his expression in the rim of his cup. "Are you ready for your first class?"

Harry shook his head. "No, I feel very nervous, I mean I'm ready I just hope I don't screw up."

"My first class ever as a potions professor I blew up a cauldron...melted straight through the floor and ceiling." Severus said nonchalantly, eating the last bite of his breakfast sandwich.

Harry looked at Severus in shock. "You??? But you're technique is flawless!"

"Years of practice, becoming comfortable in your own profession takes time." Severus admitted.