[[Character Information]]

DESCRIPTION

OLD NAME: Y/N G. SPAMTON

NEW NAME: SPAMTON G. SPAMTON

PERSONALITY (BEFORE): He may want to sell you stuff with his advertising but when you get to know him he can be pretty kind and caring! He also adores and will want protect any of his fans!

PERSONALITY (AFTER): After becoming a nobody he tries his hardest to sell to anyone he can and will not care for anyone except himself.

GOAL: He only wants to be free... He will use and manipulate people so he can get freedom and become a Big Shot again...

BACKSTORY: Y/N was once a renowned salesman of Vale! He sold everything from Dust to Weapons! In fact he was actually the favorite weapon maker of Ruby Rose when she was young! But that all changed when he had "The Accident". His body was almost completely burned away by the acid... He had to replace most of himself with crude wooden replacements... Now he lives on the streets of Vale trying to sell to anyone and make a deal in hopes of becoming a Big Shot.

FRIENDS/ALLIES: Mike...

APPEARANCES

BEFORE "THE ACCIDENT"

(AMAZING [Artistic Interpretation] BY [IbbyWonder ON [Twitter

(AMAZING [Artistic Interpretation] BY [IbbyWonder ON [Twitter.com]!!!)

AFTER "THE ACCIDENT"

(AMAZING [Artistic Interpretation] BY [PaulMcIcedTea] ON [Twitter

(AMAZING [Artistic Interpretation] BY [PaulMcIcedTea] ON [Twitter.com]!!!)

ABILITIES

"SPLURGE": He can increase the size of his head and spit out tinier versions of himself which do his bidding and can deal quite a bit of damage to people's auras.

"TRANSMIT KROMER": He increases the size of his head and sucks in everything around him.

"ENL4RGE Yourself" He can open his mouth very wide and spit out text saying things like "$VALUES$" "$$DEALS$" "$"CHEAP"" that will deal a lot of damage.

VOICE

(SKIP TO 4:40 FOR HIS VOICE!)

A/N: I honestly can't get enough of Gianni as Spamton, It's just *chef's kiss* Perfect.

(324 Words)