"what's worse from what rose told me they all argued in the lobby, everyone was bound to hear everything... so yeah, maybe my guess it's one of the dolls..." jinwoo murmurs with a frown. "probably someone who has a grudge on the madam knowing this issue would definitely backfire at her..."

taehyung sighs. "i guess so... i'm just worried with everyone else... i mean with all the investigations and how the shop's currently closed..."

jinwoo hums and nods at this in understanding. as much as he himself wants to try to get contact with their noonas and hyungs, he doesn't know how to plus he didn't want him and hoseok to argue over this.

"let's just hope they're all doing alright..." he mumbled with taehyung giving him a smile. "and hey, don't stress too much. it's not good for you" jinwoo then reminds the younger pertaining to his pregnant state.

"don't worry, hyung" taehyung reassures with a smile.

"i'm serious, taetae... personally, i also don't want you to get involved with the madam anymore" jinwoo says, a small frown now on his face knowing taehyung has a more high chance to be involved with the issue as he was the special male related to the pills. you already suffered too much under her roof.

*

taehyung was soon accompanied by jimin on the sofa lounges while yoongi and jungkook were in a game of pool.

jinwoo had bid farewell with hoseok as the latter got a bit too drunk and - is about to shutdown - as jinwoo would describe him when he gets too much liquor in his system that jinwoo decided they should head up to their room and call it a night. namjoon and seokjin also following soon after.

him and jimin ended up chatting and catching up as they both hadn't seen each other in awhile. jimin had just ranted about his work and how his father was still giving him the cold shoulder.

jimin's father was not a hundred percent in favour of his marriage with yoongi - reason typically being wanting jimin to marry someone with the same status and business involved.

despite this, his father attended their wedding so the yoonmin couple were just being positive about it all hoping sooner or later jimin's father would accept them fully.

"you're starring. like babe, he's already yours don't worry" jimin teased as he took a sip of his tea and making a small chuckle as he eyes the brunette.

taehyung's cheeks were instantly pink, guilty eyes looking away from his husband and glaring at jimin who only laughs.

"'m not starring" he defends, voice small but the blush on his cheeks and his eyes peeking back at his husband definitely says a different story. "you know i like him with his dark hair and all..." he soon honestly mumbled.

jimin couldn't help but just laugh at the younger. well, he couldn't blame him. taehyung was just captivated with jungkook's hot appearance, the younger was bound to drool over his husband.

their attention turned to their husbands when jungkook yelled in victory with yoongi only shaking his head and making protests.

"nah, i'm just drunk that's why i couldn't play properly" he reasoned out taking a sip of his beer making jungkook to laugh. "let's do another round"

"no, babe. you're drunk" jimin then comments making the taekook couple laugh.

"hey, which side are you on" yoongi questions as jimin made his way to the older and giving him a peck.

"play with me?" jimin asks, mischievous eyes on his husband and a smirk on his lips. "taetae says he's already tired so jungkook needs to go" he mumbled turning over to the confused brunette and giving him a wink.

"let's play again next time, hyung" jungkook says seeing taehyung didn't protest and that the younger might be sleepy as he hands the pool cue to jimin who smiles at him.

"good night, taetae" jimin went over to the younger and gives him a hug. "have fun" he whispers, soft enough for only taehyung to hear that had the younger's cheeks blushing furiously understanding what he meant and only nods.

as soon as the taekook couple were out, jimin now turned to his husband. "let's have some fun too, shall we?"

*

"you alright? want me to carry you?" jungkook asked noticing how quiet the other is, his hands intertwined with the younger as they walked back to the main house cabin.

"no, i'm alright" taehyung replied, smiling up at his husband whi gave him a soft kiss on the forehead and replied an 'okay'.

jungkook didn't question any further thinking that the younger is tired due to all the events of the day plus he was now pregnant after all.

although, as soon as they enter their room it doesn't seem to be the case.

"jungkookie..." taehyung mumbled.

"hm -?" the dominant male was startled when taehyung pushed him against their bedroom door, kissing him.

jungkook smiles into the kiss, hands going to the younger's waist as he let him lead the kiss.

taehyung's eyes fluttered as he tilts his head to deepen the kiss, tongues now tasting each other as they now shared a french kiss.

he lightly moans when jungkook tugs on his bottom lip, his eyes fluttering as the older now dominates their shared kiss. tongue expertly exploring his mouth, lips molding perfectly against his.

"i... i wanted to kiss you like this so bad since this afternoon..." taehyung huffs breathlessly as they slightly pulled away to catch their breath. "and thought of other things too..." he boldly adds, eyes on husband who stares at him with the same lust.

jungkook had an amused look on his face, an evident grin on his lips.

the brunette stares at the older as if memorizing every inch of him once again, his slender hands on the older's nape, fingers lightly caressing.

the dominant male smiles, leaning in and capturing the younger's lips once again.

he kisses him slowly and deeply, sliding in his tongue and letting his lips linger leaving taehyung craving, wanting more.

he securely had an arm wrapped around the younger to keep him in place, a hand gently cupping his cheek as he expertly molded their lips together.

he knew exactly how to make the younger satisfied, begging and weak on his knees with just his mouth.

taehyung's lips were wet, swollen as they parted. chest heaving heavily, eyes fluttered closed as he evens his breathing.

he licks his lips as he rests his head on the older's shoulder and pressing an open mouther kiss on his exposed skin that had jungkook sucking in a breath, his hands tightening around the younger's waist.

"tell me, my love... what other thoughts were you thinking?" jungkook then speaks, breath hot on the younger's ear. a hand making it's way underneath his shirt, squeezing on his skin that would surely leave a mark that had his mouth agape at the action.

usually taehyung would be too shy to speak out but he had been waiting for too long. "you thrusting into me deeply and filling me up"

and jungkook wasn't expecting the bold statement.

"strip for me"

*
*
*
a/n

would you lovely readers like for a smut chapter next or skip it? please do share your thoughts :)

*i haven't reread much and checked this chapter yet so please excuse for any errors!

♡ elle