"Ok, are the bullies in your year or my year?" Techno asked. "Y-yours I think" Tommy replied. "Ok then I know who you're on about". "What do you mean? Have-have they hurt you before?" Tommy asked, worry suddenly entering his voice. "No don't worry" Techno said as Tommy hissed again from the cream hitting another one of the cuts. "I'm almost done" Techno reassured him as he nodded, a tear running down his face. "Tomorrow, I'll look out for you as much as I can ok?" Techno said calmly. "T-thank you" Tommy sniffled. "It's no problem at all" Techno smiled, "I think I'm done now". "C-can I put my t-shirt back on? It's getting cold" Tommy said, shivering slightly. "Yes of cause, do you have any bruises or cuts on your stomach or chest?" Techno asked as Tommy turned to face him after putting his shirt back on. "I-I think so yes" Tommy sniffled.

"Do you want to do them ones yourself?" Techno asked as Tommy nodded. "Ok, do you want me to leave the room?" "N-no no please stay, my head tells me weird things when I'm like this and alone and I don't like it" Tommy said, another tear running down his face before Techno wiped it away with his thumb. "What does it tell you?" Techno asked patiently. "I-I don't know if I can say" Tommy stuttered as his hands started fidgeting with each other. "Ok that's completely fine don't worry, just know I'm right here" Techno smiled, "are the thoughts scary?" He asked more. "M-most of the time yes" Tommy said, his voice getting shakier as his breathing pattern started to mess up. "Ok it's ok, relax, I'll turn around so you can put the cream on the cuts and what not then we can go to mine or your room and we can do something together ok?" Techno explained as he turned around. "Ok" Tommy sighed, taking a deep breath as he took the cream and lifted his shirt up again before putting the cream on the cuts and bruises. The sight of it all brought back memories, obviously not nice ones. He suddenly felt the weight on his chest which made it hard to breath.

He quickly finished up before putting the cream next to the sink and pulling his shirt back down before explaining his situation in a not-so-calm way. "I-I can feel it hap-happening again" he said shakily as his breathing started speeding up. "What do you mean?" Techno asked as he slowly turned around to check that everything was clear before fully turning around and crouching down to Tommys level, holding both his hands out as Tommy quickly grabbed onto them for comfort. "I-I can't remember what it's-it's called I'm sorry" Tommy stuttered as tears started flying down his face. "Is it another panic attack?" Techno asked as Tommy quickly nodded whilst shutting his eyes. "Ok it's alright, do you wanna go back to my room or your room?" He asked. "C-can we go to yours please?" Tommy asked shakily. "Yes of cause, come on it's ok" Techno said as he stood up before holding Tommys hand and bringing him to his room, closing the door behind them both before sitting Tommy down on his bed and crouching down in front of him.

"I'm-I'm scared I don't like this" Tommy cried. "It's ok I promise, we're just gonna do what we did before ok?" Techno said with a small smile as he held his other hand out, watching as Tommy quickly grabbed it before nodding. "Ok, can you take a deep breath in through your nose... good, now a long breath out your mouth" he said as they both did it together again and again until Tommy was calm. "I-I can breath" Tommy sighed, holding onto Technos hands tightly, clearly quite scared of the previous situation. "See, you're alright" Techno smiled, watching as Tommy burst into tears. He quickly sat beside him on the edge of the bed before pulling him into a hug. "You have absolutely nothing to be scared of I promise, I'll always be here if something like that happens again ok?" Techno reassured him as Tommy nodded, crying quietly into Technos shoulder.

"W-where's Wilbur?" Tommy asked. "Phil said that he went out with friends" Techno answered as Tommy nodded. "Why, do you want him?" He asked as Tommy nodded again. "I bet he'll be back soon don't worry". 10 minutes had passed as the 2 sat there talking, Techno mostly trying to cheer Tommy up and it was kinda working. The door suddenly opened as they both looked at Wilbur who had walked in. "Oh sorry, is this private or?" He said confusedly, watching as Tommy stood up with his head down before walking over to him and hugging him tightly. "Are you ok?" He asked as he hugged Tommy back, feeling him nodded. "Are you sure? Did something happen?" Wilbur continued to ask as Tommy shook his head. "Something must of happened to make you upset whats up?". "Wil" Techno said as they both made eye contact, he mouthed "be patient". Wilbur looked confused but decided to shut up anyway.