Small Hope

Ariana still breath heavily after the battle with Jacob, all eyes are on Jacob body that still lying on the ground.

"Is he still alive?", Anna asks while staring at the body, "the impact was pretty hard".

"He's fine", Ariana answer, "since he has the same power as mine, it'll protect his body from that fall damage".

Suddenly a small flash appear causing everyone to cover their eyes. When the light dies down, the see a flying white sword with white rose symbol on it.

Ariana notice that sword, "Zeon", she thought, not interested anymore after what happened.

Ariana manage to get back up to her feet, not putting too much pressure on the injured leg as Zeon appear, she notice no sword on her scabbard, she look around and see her black rose is few distance away from her. She raise a hand, creating claws as a weapon as her right eye turn black once again.

Zeon saw that, "relax Ariana", he said, trying to calm the princess, "I'm not here to fight again", he assured.

Ariana is not convinced by this, "how should I trust you?", she seriously asks, "you try to kill me the last time we met", she remind.

Her family is in shock as well as her friends, "wait what?", Anna asks as she turn to the youngest, still in shock, "Ariana, you know him?".

"Barely know", Ariana answer, looking at Zeon who is looking innocent.

"Really I'm not here to kill you", Zeon assured.

Ariana sigh, she lower her hand as her claws disappear and her eye turn back to blue, "what do you want?", she asks.

"I sensed something in you during our fight earlier", Zeon said.

Ariana is confused, "what do you mean?", she asks.

"No matter how dangerous you always get yourself into, you never back down", Zeon said.

"More like danger always come to me", Ariana said, "that's why I always keep my distance from people", she explains, "keeping them safe is what makes me move forward".

"I see", Zeon said, he turn around and see Jacob's body, "friend or enemy?", he asks.

Ariana stare at the lying body, "both", she simply answer and Zeon look at her, "friends of mine got their memory sealed by some people to make them my enemies", she explains.

"Sealing memory", Zeon said, "how are you going to get them back?", he asks the princess.

"I try to reminding them of who they are", Ariana said.

"That method is hard", Zeon said, "but there is another way".

This caught Ariana's attention and turn to Zeon, "another way?", she asks.

"Sealing memory is made of dark magic", Zeon explains, "you're lucky that you had the black rose", he said, looking at the black rose that's on the ground, "use that sword of yours to absorb the dark magic out of them and it'll turn the dark magic into your source of energy".

"I see", is all Ariana could say.

"I'm giving you this white rose sword of mine", Zeon suddenly said.

Ariana flinch to that sudden sentence and turn to Zeon, "wait what?!", she asks, "why?".

"You have proven to me that not all people with this power are bad", Zeon said, but Ariana still confused, "you showed me your fighting spirit of wanting to save your friends and the future of humanity". The white rose fly towards Ariana, she grab it by the scabbard and it disappears, signalling her that the sword belong to her now, "I believe that this white rose will help you on your journey", Zeon said and as his body begin disappeared, "and I also believe the future is in good hand", he continued, "and I'll be there if you need me", his voice echoed as his body completely disappeared into the thin air.

"W-what now?", Elsa asks and all eyes on the youngest Arendelle princess.

Ariana look at the ground and back at Jacob's body. Just before she could even take a step towards him, a black portal appear near Jacob's body making them shock and aware and Ariana step back. The Arendellian soldiers quickly react as they ready their sword and shield, stepping near the royals and ready to protect them.

About 4 people appears wearing black hooded cloak from the protal, each of them holding different kind of weapon. A white bow, a magical sceptre, dual blades on one grip, and golden rapier.

"Who are they?", Kristoff asks.

Ariana's eyes widen as she knew who they really are, "it can't be?!", she thought, not believing on what she see right now

The people that she want to save are right in front of her! Her best friends that saved her long ago are there! More importantly, her boyfriend is right there and they're force to against her. Ariana can see through their hood, that their eyes have no emotions at all, just blank.

"Who are you?", Agnar asks the 4 people.

But they didn't answer as they keep staring at the people in front of them and a guy holding dual blades help Jacob up while a girl with white bow grab Jacob's scythe.

Ariana had tears slip down to her cheek as her mouth open and Olaf notice it even though the snowman is short compare to a human.

"Ariana what's wrong?" he asks.

Her sisters look at her, "Ariana?", Anna asks as she and Elsa place a hand each on both Ariana's forearm.

The princess stare at her 'friends' with worry, shock and scared at the same time, "what now?", she thought, not knowing what to do, she had no energy left to fight all 4 of them nor that she think she can beat all 4 at the same time.

All 4 of them slowly turn towards the portal and seeing them walk away already make Ariana let out a gasp, she reach out a hand, "wait!", she said, but just as she put pressure on her injured leg, she fall to her knees with a voice in pain.

"Ariana!", Iduna exclaimed in worry and place both hands on Ariana's shoulders.

Ariana groan in pain, she look up just to see her friends walk through the portal one by one. The last one is someone with golden rapier, but he stop right in front of the portal just to look back to see Ariana, and their eyes meet.

"Goodbye", he said as a single tear escape his eye and turn back to the portal.

Ariana shook her head gently as she recall her most worst memory as a failure , she react quickly not wanting to make the same mistake again.

"No", Ariana whisper, then she get up on her feet not care about the injured leg, "no wait!", she scream as she run pass the Arendellian soldiers towards the black portal that's going to fade in a second.

Instead of going somewhere unknown, she still at the forest. She look back and the portal fade away, realising that she failed, yet again.

Ariana's breathing quickened, her eyes widen, her body is trembling and she fall to her knees. Emotions are attacking her just like that night 7 years ago.

Everyone that saw everything just look at the princess, her parents, sisters and friends look at her with worry and sadness.

Ariana's face turn to sadness quickly as endless tears escape both eyes, she gritted her teeth hard and let out a loud scream just like letting emotion of anger, disappointment and sadness out, all at once.

She failed as a friend, yet again.