Ch: 1 Pt: 10 OFA VS HCHH

And so, the matches went on as usual.  Todoroki fought against Sero, and won.  Kaminari fought Shiozaki, which she won.  Iida and Mei fought, which Iida won because Mei simply wanted to use him as a living billboard for her inventions, so she simply walked off the platform.  Mina and Aoyama fought, which Mina won easily.  Momo and Tokoyami fought, which Tokoyami won before the fight even started.  Kirishima fought Tetsutetsu, which ended in a draw, as their quirks were pretty similar.  And finally, it was Bakugo vs Uraraka.  Despite his wanting to, Y/N was able to stop himself from intervening, although he had invented a new form of hatred for Bakugo that he didn't think was possible after he prolonged Uraraka defeat by not finishing it quickly.  When the time came, Y/N would enjoy throwing Bakugo all over the place if he managed to get to the finals.  Afterwards, there was a small break which involved a tie breaker between Kirishima and Tetsutetsu in the form of an arm wrestle, which Kirishima managed to win.  Instead of swimming in his victory, he indulged his manliness and helped Tetsutetsu off the ground while complimenting his manliness, creating a manly bond.

But none of this TRULY interested him, as one of the main events in Y/N's mind was coming up.  Shoto Todoroki, vs Izuku Midoriya.  With the Shock Absorption that he gave Izuku, this fight would be nothing but short of a breeze to Izuku.  Todoroki is strong, but at full power, Izuku would be stronger that All Might himself, especially if he knows how to use it.

"Midoriya!"  Present Mic announced to the cheering crowd.

"Versus, Todoroki!"  He continued as the crowd continued cheering.

"Alright Izuku, you got this."  Y/N said quietly.

"A-Are you sure you're not gonna have another panic attack?"  Uraraka asked in a worried tone.

"I should be ok.  It seems that whatever that was has backed down for the most part.  Besides, Todoroki's attacks are physical.  Izuku can easily fight physical."  Y/N said with a confident smile.

"Don't be too sure."  Katsuki said from behind them.

"What's wrong?  Still think Izuku is still weak as he was before?"  Y/N said in a teasing voice, which he thought would annoy Bakugo.

"I admit, he is stronger than he was before, but even so, as you said, Todoroki's quirks are physical, just like most quirks."  Katsuki said, confusing Y/N.

"What's that supposed to mean?  You're just adding extra steps onto what I just said."  Y/N said in a confused voice.

"Physical quirks require muscle control AND a limit.  If you don't have proper control, or if you go over that limit, you risk injuring yourself.  Take my quirk for example.  It's powerful, but if I overuse it, it strains my muscles, preventing me from using it correctly, and giving the opponent a window to attack."  Katsuki said, helping Y/N realize what he meant.

"Oh, like what happened when you fought Uraraka?"  He said, confusing Uraraka.

"What?"  She asked.

"You had him on the edge of straining his muscles with that ultimate attack.  So you're saying that there's a chance that the Shock Absorption quirk might not prevent something like that from happening?  I guess that is a possibility I should have checked in on.  He might be ok on the outside, and that quirk might give him extra shots, but his muscles might get injured in the process.  Oh no."  Y/N said, realizing that despite his vast knowledge, that tid bit slipped his mind.

'He seemed calmer with that explanation.  What's up with him?'  Y/N said, thinking about what is happening, and what has already happened.

"Start!"  Present Mic shouted.