Ch: 1 Pt: 6 The Prize Returns to Me

"Cool!  They've even got fake villains here!"  Kirishima cheered, as a portal opened up in the main area.

"Those aren't fake, those are the real deal!"  Aizawa shouted, getting into a fighting stance.

"Honey, could you stay here with Thirteen and protect the kids?"  Taiga asked, to which Sky nodded.

"Of course, I'm not the best going up against groups."  Sky said as Taiga followed Aizawa to the battle field.

"Everyone, get together and make your way to the exit!  Y/N!  Midoriya!  No time to be staring, lets get going!"  Sky shouted to the students, to which they obeyed.

"D-Dad.  It's the creature from that day."  Y/N said, pointing to the creature.

Once Midoriya got back to the crowd, Sky walked over to Y/N to see what he was talking about, and saw that he was right.  And that blue haired man looked familiar too.  After looking at the creature, Y/N felt a shot of pain going through his head.  It took him a few moments, but he realized that this was something like a power reader on that creature, and it was unlike anything he's ever seen.  Y/N looked at it for a moment, and realized that it was built to go up against someone else, which was confirmed by the misty portal guy.

"Greetings.  Apologies for coming in uninvited, but we are here to kill the Symbol of Peace, and take the son of Sentinel and Gentleman Ghost."  Kurogiri said, angering Sky.

"You will not lay a hand on my son!"  Sky shouted, taking out his signature weapon.

"I'm afraid that you don't have much of a choice, let alone the power to stop us."  Kurogiri said, sending the majority of the students to different parts of the building.

Y/N ended up being warped to the center of the battle field, but thankfully the majority of the thugs were already dealt with, and there was only the two main villains in the center.

"Hm, it seems you've defeated the majority of these low levels.  I guess we could test out our trump card with a bigger challenge while we wait for the boss to show.  Nomu.  Kill Sentinel."  The Blue haired man ordered.

Instantly, the Nomu went to attack Sentinel at great speeds.  She was able to barely move out of the way, thanks to speed enhancer she got.  Judging by the speed, she could tell that he was enhanced in not only speed, but strength and durability as well, which was bad for her, as she only had a few quirks that boosted her physical abilities, as the rest were mainly for search and rescue missions, which is how she got to the Number 2 spot, holding the record of most saved people by one person, just beating All Might.  Once she got out of the way of a seconds attack, the Nomu instantly punched her in the face, knocking her backwards into the stairs.

"Mom!"  Y/N shouted, running to her side.

"Hm, we'll let her live for now.  Master may want a word with her.  Nomu, get the kid."  The Blue haired man ordered, to which the Nomu charged at Y/N.