28.

100 votes as always bookie

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
"LIFE BEHIND BARS"
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT"LIFE BEHIND BARS"𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

SERAFINA.

"I feel like cutting Hezo ass off just from association." Shauni stated with a straight face as she searched through her tote bag for her lighter. The two of us sat on the cold, cement flooring of my balcony like a bunch of dumbasses, high and talkative.  "You going to the party he taking me to this weekend?"

I shrugged, changing the subject without knowing. "A baby is crazy. Imagine if I woulda got pregnant by Trey or Shakur."

"He would've left yo' ass faster than you could spell 'baby'."

Nodding in agreement, I put my knees up. "But I'm supposed to stay with him and work it out? I feel like he be getting away with so much shit when it come to me. I told you he was gonna go to Vegas on some weird stuff with her."

"I ain't think he was like thattt, like talking to a bitch while you on a break is one thing but damn you knocked the bitch up AND hid it? It's giving double homicide."

I sucked my teeth at the joke she squeezed in. "He fucking bitches raw and ain't even have the nerve to be careful like damn it's just fuck Serafina."

"Me personally? I would get my get back!"

"Get-back how? What's worse than having a baby on somebody other than beating them?"

"Shit I don't know, get outside. Be nigga free. What'chu gonna do with the Birkin?"

"I don't know but I see why Trey burnt my Chanel bag up I feel like doing the same thing. Birkins are way too expensive so I'm probably gonna end up reselling it. He buying fuck-up gifts and don't know they gonna put my ass through college for a semester or two."

"This ain't your year, bookie."

I hummed in response, watching her smoke her joint. "My daddy died, I got punched in my shit and his ashes got put in the toilet. Then, I found out my brother is weird and got my car vandalized for the second time. Nowwww, a nigga had a baby on me. Can I catch a break?!"

"Ah-cho!"

Frowning at Shauni, I scooted back a few inches away. "You sick?"

She shrugged in response before hopping up on her feet. "I hope not, I got shit to do. Being sick is gonna get in the way."

"You get me sick and I'm gonna be pisseddd." I said just as my phone vibrated.