07.

CHAPTER SEVEN.
"IKNOWWHATYOUWANT"
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

When you sleeping with me, then your dreams come true. Ain't no limitations to things we do. We just kickin', and now shе'll be lovin' me soon I be straight to thе point, ain't no cut on a movie, fuckin' her good all over the room.

 We just kickin', and now shе'll be lovin' me soon I be straight to thе point, ain't no cut on a movie, fuckin' her good all over the room

"Yeah, she was very upset when she came in." My manager explained to me over the phone. "She came in cussing and calling you all types of b-words and asking where you were? Do you know her?"

Leaning back into the dining chair, I let my spoon hit the bowl of oatmeal — annoyance running through me as I tried to think of an answer. "What did you tell her?"

"That you were in Atlanta and you weren't gonna be back for a few days. Is that okay?"

"I gotta go, Miss Tina." I 'answered' in a way, hanging up and rolling my eyes after. I laid my head on the kitchen table, resting my eyes.

Couldn't sleep knowing that my brother called me a whore in front of his friends and I got my soul snatched in the same hour.

I've talked to guys that were friends with my brother before. That's where I met most of the men I talked too and he was never mad.

He was best friends with Shakur when we were all in school and he couldn't think Shakur was sending me designer gifts from jail for nothing.

Yeah, I was sneaking off with a nigga but why would you do the most like that?

"You fuck wit' Gizzy?"

Frowning at the voice, I lifted my head up off the table — locking eyes with Nardo as he stood in the kitchen, grabbing a Gatorade from the fridge. "What?"

"Gizzy, like the white bitch off Disney that had the cartoon in ha' head. Y'know what I'm tahm'bout?"

?

"Don't call me that"

"Why?"

"It's literally the ugliest shit I've ever heard."

Kissing his teeth, he started walking over to the table. "You asked fa' a nickname, I gave you one." He took a seat in the chair beside me. "... You talked to ya' homie?"

"Sean? No," I replied dryly. "What I look like talking to him after he bitched me out? He got so mad for no reason."

"You fucking wit' his money, ain't nothing wrong wit' being mad 'bout that but he started tripping out."

"Fucking with his money how?" I furrowed my eyebrows up, setting my phone down on the table.

"..." He kept his monotone look, sizing me up. "You'n know, do you?"

"Know what?"

"...What yo' brother do for a living?"

"Make beats" I retorted quickly, confusion running over me once Nardo chuckled. "What?"