11.

i changed saint's ( serafina new nigga ) name to Trey. there's wayyy too many s names in this book

CHAPTER ELEVEN.
"P POWER PT. 2"
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

They don't know, but I do though

They don't know, but I do though. Baby my darling you make me lose composure. Fragments of a million me. Scattered across the floor to a certain degree.

SERAFINA GISELLE ADAMS

"How's everything been going with that crazy girl? She still bothering you?" My mom asked from the other end of the call, making me sigh in response as I leaned on the counter of Trey's kitchen.

"Did I tell you she came to my job while we was in Georgia causing a scene? My manager texted me about it and all. She hasn't shown up since then though." I answered back, getting hums of disapproval on her end.

"Mm-mm-mm, don't make no sense. That girl should be at home taking care of her kid, not harassing somebody."

Opening up the fridge,  I blew a breath while taking a look in. "That's exactly what I said, mama. All that over a man I don't even want, she's insane."

"You talked to your brother?"

"I saw him yesterday at his friend's birthday party but that's it. Why?"

"How do I add him to the call? I need to ask him something."

"It's okay, I'll just hang up — I needa go take a shower and stuff anyways." I answered while shutting the fridge back.

She scoffed a little, "I hope y'all not acting like fools again. Tryna run around like y'all hate each other."

"Act like?"

"Y'all need to cut it out. That's your brother Serafina. Don't make me get y'all daddy to sit y'all down and hash it all out."

"Oh, I didn't tell you what he did?"

"What he do now?"

Taking a seat on the nearby bar stool I got comfortable just in case I got upset retelling the story again. "When we were on the trip, I was in my room with a guy and he barged in while I was naked — no knock or nothing, called me a whore and told his friends they should come in the room and have sex with me."

"What in the..." She got quiet for a few seconds. "Sean know better than that."

My phone pinged , a text message from Trey flashing on the screen.