05.

CHAPTER FIVE.
"555"
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

"555"𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

Serafina Giselle Adams

I took the cautious seat, his body weight compared to mine making me a little uneasy. "I'm hurting you?"

A mug slid up on his face as he eyed me, letting me drape my legs over his. "Hurting me how?"

"I'on know, you real skinny."

"Don't be talking like I'ma lil scrawny ass nigga."

"I ain't say that, I just feel like I'ma break you." I retorted, explaining myself poorly. "You—

Nardo sucked his teeth, standing up with me before I could decline. The two legs I had laying across his lap now either side of him, "You gon' drop me." I said quickly.

"You'on want me to?" He asked sarcastically, his hold on my thighs keeping me from sliding onto the table for a steady seat.

I grabbed ahold of the table corner anyways, pulling me and him towards it and taking a seat on the edge of the table.

I've seen too many videos of niggas trying their hardest to hold girls bigger than them and dropping the girls right on their ass.

And it will not be me.

"Don't do that no more. Nobody tryna get their head bust open cause you dropped them."

"Not if you gon' act scary—

"Y'all nasty niggas know we gotta eat there, right?"

Turning my head at the voice, I locked eyes with my brother's friend. He was standing in the kitchen, staring at us in slight disgust. "Sean gon' wanna fight if he see you tryna press on his lil sis."