24

"lily? ...jooyeon?" was the only thing y/n could say to finally get their attenttion.

suddenly a million of eyes looked at y/n.
y/n saw that even sullyoon and jungsu, cuddled next to each other were staring at her. everyone was staring at her but that didn't matter to her even in the slightest.

the only opinion that mattered to her in that moment were the answers of her best friend and boyfriend.

"y/n it's not like it seems like. me and jooyeon were just chatting with each other, right?" lily stood up and jooyeon nodded as an answer.

"fine... but that doesn't explain why any of you texted me this morning... you both knew that today is my first day at school after the accident and instead of supporting or welcome me... you literally just ditched me." y/n explained and small tears were forming in her eyes. she hoped no one would notice them though.

lily and jooyeon and literally everyone remained silent.

"it..it just feels like a betrayal to me. i can't explain why but... while was in hospital i lost a lot of self confidence. i have this ugly scar now one my face and i was litterally so anxious to come to school today. i thought - what if people gonna start to make fun of me? but it's even worse. i see that people forgot about me. my loved ones forgot about me" y/n cried and turned around to leave class.

she pushed herself through the group of bystanders and left the class. 

---

jooyeon shakes his head and looks at lily with an angry gaze. "i told you this is a bad idea."

"she literally pranked me that she's dead. i just wanted to prank her back better." lily cries while she searches on the schoolyard for the missing y/n.

"but you destroyed her self confidence even more now. that's disgusting and nothing fun" jooyeon remarks.

"i know, okay? i feel like a piece of shit now. you don't need to make me feel even more shittier." lily screams exhaustingly and buries her head into her knees.
"and now she's goddamn lost. she didn't answer her phone. what if something bad happened to her again? this time it will be all my fault. she doesn't deserve me as a best friend".

"y/n told me that nothing is perfect. not even your long time friendship is perfect, lily. but what matters most is what you feel in your heart. do feel that you care about her? if yes - stop crying and search with me for her." jooyeon remembers what his girlfriend has told him one specific day.

lily wipes away her tears. "this really sounds like something y/n would say. i do care about her. i love her in a platonic way and i will do everything to make her forgive me if i find her."

what jooyoen and lily didn't know was that behind the corner - y/n was sitting an listening to the whole conversation.

but y/n can't be quite any longer and accidentally lets out a chuckle.

"did you hear that?" jooyeon wonders.

"what--? oh my god! y/n! you're-" lily stammers.

"i heard everything." y/n admits.

lily runs up and hugs y/n tightly with tears in her eyes.. "y/n i am so so sorry. i hope you can forgive me".

"i already forgave you, guys. i am so glad that you both realized that you were in the wrong on your own. although it was just a prank it could affect someone really badly. if my self-esteem would be even lower who knows what would happen to me." y/n hugs lily back.

"god i am so freaking dumb. i just wanted to prank you better and didn't want to think about the consequences. i literally asked the whole school to pretend to ignore you. this is so unnecessary and childish. but i am glad you're fine, y/n".

then they both loosened from the hug and y/n stared into jooyeon's beautiful dark eyes.

"lily can you leave us alone for a while?" jooyeon suddenly asked.

---

right - there were some issues that needed to be solved between y/n and her boyfriend jooyeon.

the fact that she was scared to meet him up because of her scar needed to be cleared up by y/n as well.

and the whole "kiss" problem.

"y/n i am also very sorry but i also didn't think about the consequences of this prank at all. i had a bad feeling but still somehow agreed." jooyeon admits ashamed.

"jooyeon, i am not mad you. not for that reason though" y/n explains.

"b-but for what reason?" jooyeon wonders anxiously.

"it's what i said before in the classroom. since the accident i have a scar on my face and it really lowered my self-esteem. my aunt from busan visited me one day and said that no boy would like to kiss me with that ugly thing on my face. then i remembered that you're my boyfriend but since our reunion you actually have never kissed me. is it...because of the scar?" y/n finally opens herself to her boyfriend.

jooyeon comes up to her and takes her hand into his. it feels warm but comfortable. "y/n listen to me... i am the last person to judge someone on their outward appearance. i actually never fell in love with you because of your outer beauty. okay - also because of your outer beauty. but the main reason i fell in love is your inner beauty. you were the only popular person that didn't treat me like something invisible. you saved me life and now i want to be the one to save your life."

jooyeon approaches her even more and now they are only inches away. "the reason why haven't kiss you yet. it isn't beacuse of the scar."

"i just didn't want our first kiss after our reunion to happen at a boring hospital. i want our first kiss to be something special. something that we both won't ever forget."

then jooyeon pulls his head back.
"come with me y/n. i have a surprise for you".

_________________________________________
A/N:

the next chapter is gonna be the last one :0