09

ihatemyex2:
hey

ihatemyex:
hey ...

ihatemyex2:
what are u doing

ihatemyex:
dying

ihatemyex2:
what-

ihatemyex:
i'm dying my hair

ihatemyex2:
ah this makes more sense

ihatemyex:
yea sorry i need to go off

i have a party to attend this evening and i think u too

ihatemyex2:
ur right!!

lmk when u arrive home after the party :)

ihatemyex:
aww you care abt me😭

ihatemyex2:
👀

---

y/n enters a big mansion on her own and gets pulled by someone into a hug.
"i'm so glad you came y/n. let's play beer pong" jungsu suggests and drags her into the living room filled with drunk teenagers.

"let's play something different. beer pong is boring" gaon suggests all of a sudden.

"what should we play? you have any idea?" jungsu wants to know.

"let's play seven minutes in heaven. we haven't played that game for ages" gaon remembers and everyone seems to be fine with that idea.

"then let's search for some more players" jungsu suggests and starts to ask other people if they want to play.

y/n's eyes wander around as she discovers her ex jooyeon. her mouth literally widenes. he wears a unbottoned shirt.

"jooyeon, my best friend! you need to play with us! are you in for a round seven minutes in heaven?" jungsu puts his arm around jooyeon's shoulder.

"i don't know that game." jooyeon answers insecurely.

"that's okay. you'll definitely like it. c'mon let's play with us" jungsu reassures.

"fine." jooyeon gives in and that makes y/n gulp.

what if - they both end up in the closet? this wouldn't happen right?
this is not a cliché wattpad story.

"i think we found enough people. let's start the game" jungsu announces and everyone sits down in a circle.

jungsu takes an empty whisky bottle and spins it. the bottle stops in front of a random girl and after that in front of boy called junhan.

"have fun! but not too much fun!" everyone cheers as the duo enters the small closet.

"why are they in the closet? what is happening?" jooyeon asks visibly confused. "what if they lack oxygen?".

everyone starts to laugh expect of y/n. he was always like that - considerate of others.

after the seven minutes have ended junhan and the girl leave the closet again and everyone starts to cheer. (for whatever reason).