21

some days passed and y/n is still laying in the hospital but soon she will be finally able to leave it.

y/n actually has a hard time in the hospital but she hasn't told it anyone yet.

her aunt from busan came to visit her yesterday and that was a quite negative experience for y/n.

"oh god! now you have a ugly scar on your face! no boy will want to date you y/n! gladly my daughter doesn't look like that..." was the first thing that y/n's aunt told her.

"b-but i have a boyfriend already. he loves me" y/n answered.

"kid, he is just playing with you. do you really think that a boy would like to kiss you with that ugly thing on your face?" the aunt crossed her arms.

and that's where it hit y/n.

when jooyeon and her confessed their feelings to each other, jooyeon didn't kiss her.

and when they met after their "reunion" in the past days he didn't kiss her either.

probably he really doesn't love her anymore and his just dating her out of pity or something.

could that be true?

today her best friend lily came to visit y/n."so you're telling me...you and your ex jooyeon are dating each other again?"

y/n blushes. "i...think so".

"you think so or you know?" lily wonders.

"i mean...he visited me some days ago and talked it out with me. he even confessed to me but..." y/n starts to explain.

"but what?"

"i don't think we kissed. he didn't kiss me." y/n realizes.

lily doesn't know what to answer to that.

"does he really like me? wouldn't he have kissed me?" y/n worries.

suddenly she receives a smack on her head. lily apparently hit her.

"ouch! why did you hurt me, lily?" y/n touches her head.

"sorry but...y/n! i am tired of your childish behavior. he literally confessed to you, right? so why are you still doubting his love? he maybe didn't kiss you because you are still laying injured in a hospital bed. ever thought about that?" lily rolls her eyes.

"maybe. i think the accident messed with my head. i am making problems out of everything, right?" y/n sighs.

"yeah. you do. you both do actually. how can people love each other but also have so many misunderstandings?" lily wonders and stands up to leave the room.
"y/n i think you should go to sleep now. we'll see each other soon. when are you leaving the hospital?".

"in a week i can leave the hospital."

"then we'll see us in a week. you know i can visit you anymore because i need to study and you should study too. bye girlie! love you" lily waves and leaves the room.

y/n takes her phone and checks her messages.

jooyeon♥️:
hey! how are you doing?

y/n:
my head hurts but other than that i'm fine. hbu?

jooyeon♥️:
i'm alright. currently i am studying for our upcoming exams. but i think i can visit you later? is that okay?

y/n:
yes. u can visit me anytime :)

jooyeon:
okay😘

---

'seriously? he kisses me through a text message but not in reallife?' y/n thinks outloud.

'maybe it's because of the new scar i got on my face through the accident...i am not beautiful anymore. people at school won't like me anymore if i come back...'
y/n starts to cry silently.

"should i cancel the meeting with jooyeon? he desvered someone better than me..."

_________________________________________
A/N:

i pulled the uno reverse card. now y/n is the insecure one🤧