06

y/n is sitting at school. everyone seems to be chit chatting with each other but y/n seems to be in a bad mood.

"y/n! why are you so quiet? did your dog die or something?" lily wonders.

"i don't have a dog." y/n rolls her eyes.

"i know but what's up? is it about your ex jaehyun?" lily continues to ask.

y/n decides not to answer to that. it's in fact about her ex. she still has a bad conscience about what happened in the past. she accused him of cheating while he was just drunk kissing a doll.

"do you know that my ex didn't cheat on me? zoe was telling bull shit. he kissed a freaking doll and not a real girl" y/n sighs as she remembers the photo bae took.

"students! on your seats please" the teacher enters the class.

"i'm gonna explain everything later" y/n whispers to lily and sits down on her seat.

"i've decided that for your next lessons you're going to do a partner project." the teacher announces and everyone breaks out in euphoria.
"but don't be too happy. i'm gonna choose the duos".

everyone sighs.

"lily and haewon, seungmin and gaon, jooyeon and junsgu..." the teacher starts to call out the duos.

the teacher calls out more and more names but it seems like y/n is overseen.

"did everyone got assigned?" the teacher asks lastly."

"no you forgot about me" y/n raises her hand.

"oh sorry, y/n. we need to do a group of three then. sit down with jungsu and jooyeon, please-" the teacher decides and y/n drops her pen.

y/n decides to text yeonie about this disaster.

---

ihatemyex:
YEONIE!!!

i need ur help

are u hereeee?😫

the user 'ihatemyex2' was last online yesterday 8pm

---

"shit" y/n curses silently.

jungsu waves excitedly at her.
"yes! you're in a group with us".

"yay, i'm so happy" jooyeon grumps.

y/n gulps and sits down next to the boys.

"jooyeon, you're the nerd here. what if you do all the work and i'm gonna chat with y/n in the meanwhile?" the jock junsgu suggest and scans my outfit.

although y/n doesn't wanna work on the project at all - she still thinks it's mean towards jooyeon to let him do all the work. he is a nerd - but that treatment is wrong.

"we all should work together" y/n answers insecurely.

"no it's fine. i'm gonna do it on my own" jooyeon immediately answers and hides his head behind a staple of books.

"perfect. so y/n... are you free this friday?" lays an arm around my shoulder.

y/n feels kind of uncomfortable but decided to stay stay silent. "i think so. why are you asking?".

"i'm throwing a party at my home. you're invited and you can bring your cute friend lily as well" jungsu winks.

"i'll think about it." y/n answers.
her gaze shifts towards jooyeon. he still seems to be hiding behind the books.

"and what about you, jooyeon? do you wanna come as well? i think i've never invited you before" jungsu suggests suddenly.

jooyeon lays his book aside. while that he only faces y/n. "i think i'll be there".