16

for y/n this year's halloween was indeed a real "horror". her ex boyfriend told her that he "hated" being in a relationship with her and her new crush has deactivated his account all of a sudden.

since a few days y/n hasn't left her room because she was busy crying, eating junk food and rewatching cheesy kdramas. "why can't my life be perfect like that?".

suddenly y/n's cell phone beeps. she checks her messages but of course -it's only her best friend lily again. no "yeonie"...

lily:

y/n i miss u @ school :((

school without u is boring

plz come back 

u can't stay inside 4ever bc of those jerks

y/n:

u don't need me 

u have gunil

lily:

WHAT DA FAWK

yes - gunil is my bf now 

but u will be always my number one bitch wdym

hoes before bros as they say!

y/n:

did u call ur bf a bro?

lily:

yeah but u know what i mean

y/n:

not really 

ok eventually i come back tmr if i finish my drama i am currently watching

lily:

u serious bitch?

y/n:

serious as a heart attack

lily:

ok but if u finish that drama u'll be back tmr alr?

can you promise me that?

i am also serious as a heart attack rn

y/n:

i can't promise  bc eventually i will start a new one-

lily:

you lil mf i will cancel your netflix subscription

y/n:

u don't know my password ;p

lily:

it's "ihatemyex"

or eventually "ihatemyexveryverymuch"

y/n:

WAIT how du know that???

 dude am i really that predictable?

lily:

yup

u should eventually change it

and your taste in men

u end up falling for assholes

y/n:

maybe i am the asshole...

lily:

what?

y/n:

nvm

ok i'll come tmr

lily:

yAyy

---

the next day everyone was sitting at school as usually. the teacher entered the class room and sat down in her seat. "is eveyone present today? or is anyone missing?".

lily checked her phone for proof. the last message she received yesterday from y/n was the one that said " ok i'll come tmr". lily looked around but y/n's seat seemed to be empty.

"weird - but maybe she's just late" lily thought.

"lily? you are friends with y/n right? do have any idea where she is? she was absent the whole week already" the teacher suddenly asked lily.

"i suppose she's late today. i think her bus was late today" lily made up an excuse for her friend.

jooyeon was sitting some places behind lily. for same strange reason he was biting his nails nervously.

out of nowhere the rather shy girl sullyoon jumped up. "i don't know if i can say this but.. my brother works in the local hospital and he said that y/n was transferred into the hospital this morning. i can't say exactly what have happened to her, but she needs to undergo sugergy as soon as possible."

"WHAT"!!!!!!!