Poked and prodded

"It was in no way meant to offend, it was merely a joke between father and son. Is putting him in a cell really necessary?"

You'd made your way to a private meeting with Odin, but made sure to let Thor know beforehand should you suddenly go missing, and as expected arguing your case wasn't going in your favour.

"I may not be the God of lies, but I'm not stupid. I have to enact my authority, I won't be belittled in front of anyone, and Loki's constant rude mannerisms are creating whispers around the palace and soon enough to other realms. If my own son does not show respect for me, how does that look to other realms.....no... he needs to be punished. He will miss the ball"

"Then I refuse to go" you say adamantly

"You can't. It's in your honour, I order you to attend"

You narrow your gaze, your cool approach now becoming tepid.

"Order me?" you may be the Allfather to the many realms, but I am still from Midguard, I do not have to follow you.

Odin stood up from his seated position, angered that you too disobey.

"I am the Allfather of that realm too! Even if I choose not to intervene with mortal lives.
You may not be bound to Asgard, but Loki is. If you want to remain in his life, you'll listen to me! carry on being so disobedient and I shall start the turpitude of splitting you both once again!"

The warm heat now reached boiling point. You were not going to allow Odin to threaten your relationship with Loki, not when your love has only just been restored.

You glared at Odin, yet you knew the best way to get a good outcome was to remain calm and collected but his selfish demeanour riled you up too much.

You detested him in that moment, it was extremely hard to remain poised.

"Oh, I'd like to see you try, and i'll watch in glee as you fail miserably. You forget I have Fenrir" you say, with a clenched jaw.

Odin's lips pursed together, his gaze staring you down.

"Do not think me a meek fool, you have Fenrir on your side but I have allies in every realm. Those that will not question my authority should I ask for help disposing of a dangerous animal. I have a plan in place for every possible future outcome. I prepare for everything!"

Odin suddenly stomped his feet on the marbled floor, releasing a jolt of magic from his mighty spear.

Instinctively you held up your hands, your own palms releasing a white force that collided with his.

Odin watched in shock as his magic retreated backwards, heading straight towards him. He quickly dispersed his magic order, stopping himself being injured by his own Odin force.

You stood bewildered, shocked at your defensive reaction. You quickly wiped the shocked expression from your face, and looked at Odin smugly, acting as though you fully intended for it to happen.

Odin's wide eye showed surprised intrigue, yet a glimmer of fear hid behind it. He didn't like that you could counteract his magic so easily.

"You forget Odin, I have half your power. My body has merged your force and made it mine completely. Who's to say my power does not exceed yours? I may still be new to it, but do not underestimate me"

"I am the Allfather, the God of wisdom. I've been a powerful God for thousands of years, I am not afraid to test your capabilities, even if we both die during the heated battle of test!"

Odin yelled fiercely, emanating a powerful brooding.

"Loki will not attend the ball! and should you refuse to go, I will keep him locked up for a millennia"

𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝕃𝕠𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝔸𝕗𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें