Painful Pleasure

Oh god, his hands feel so good.

As Loki continues to kiss you with such ravenous hunger, his huge, powerful hands claw at your body.

The space between your legs tightened around him, and his body pressed against you. He was so near that you could feel the massive erection he was sporting, even with his trousers retraining it.

You imagine when it's fully liberated from his pants how much bigger it will be, the thought of it actually daunting.

You pull away from kissing his mouth, and begin trailing your lips tenderly across his cheeks before moving on to his ears. You make a seductive sucking motion on his lobe, and as you do so, he lets out a whimper, and immediately it causes a tingling sensation to explode within you.

You give his earlobe a good, forceful bite without breaking the skin, and then listen closely to the delicious hiss that escapes him as he reacts to the painful pleasure you've created.

With your tongue, you trace the arc of his neck, licking and tasting his skin until you can't get enough. Your desire for more skin-on-skin contact drives you to the point of frantic behavior.

Your hands seize the black shirt he's wearing, and in a fit of hunger you rip off his white priest collar and toss it on the ground. You rush to start undoing his buttons, all the while madly kissing him in a frantic passion.

Your eagerness and excitement caused your fingers to fumble, and now you were frustrated enough to just rip open his shirt. It exploded open under the strength of your hands, sending buttons flying in every direction.

Loki smiles as you continue to kiss him, enjoying your impatience. He helps you by untucking his shirt and taking it completely off.

The moment he throws off his shirt, your hands are on his torso. You run your palms over his chest and continue down his sculpted body until you reach his abs. You put your fingers inside his belt and pull strongly to show that you want him to take it off immediately.

Without hesitation, Loki responds to your neediness by taking his hands off of you and swiftly unbuckling his belt. Your hands resume stroking his pecks, before squeezing at his nipples and Loki yet again let's out a deep whining noise when you pinched harder.

Retaliating, he bites down on your lower lip, causing you to hiss in pain and as you continue to twirl your tongues, you can taste the metallic iron of your blood. Strangely, you feel even more excited and intentionally increase the intensity of your kisses in order to draw blood.

Hearing Loki undo his zipper sends a tingling sensation to your core. You're so close to freeing the snake in his pants, that the thought of it makes you wet.

Your inner thigh is teased as Loki's hand creeps under your dress. You run your fingertips down his chest until you reach his unfastened belt, at which point you curiously insert your hand, surprised when you find no underwear.

Caressing his rigid cock, you wrap your palm around it and clasp his shaft tightly. Even though you know it will hurt him, you give him a hard squeeze, inducing a pained groan to reverberate from Loki's throat.

As his fingers finally reach your sensitive area, smoothing over the seam of your pussy, you moan in contentment. Yet you soon begin to buck into his hand, seeking more pressure on your most aroused part.

Loki senses your want and promptly moves your panties to the side, allowing him access. He positions his finger along your slit, tracing it up and down until he dips in, slathering his finger with your natural slickness.

Loki's breathing becomes choppy when you begin to stroke his cock, and you jerk back in unanticipated ecstasy as he slides two fingers into you and starts pounding frantically.