Chapter 10 Penelope & Charles

Start from the beginning

He rubs her back "I know honey but maybe were not meant to have kids, or at least not yet."

"But I want one! I want one so badly! I want to have a little girl that I can dress up and have fun with, to take care of, to need me, to love, and to love me." she cries listening to her made him even more upset.

"I know, me too believe me I have always imagined us with kids, at least one, but we will get through this and can try again in a couple months okay?"

"No it's not okay, I hate this I hate myself I hate my life, this is all my fault!"

"Penelope!" He starts crying "What did I tell you about that! This is not your fault at all! Like the doctor has told you many times sometimes things are just meant to happen, god will give us a baby someday, or many not either way it will be the right plan for us. But what he don't want you to do is to say you hate yourself, and that it is your fault, because it's not Penny, it is not your fault or mine, or the doctors or anyones. Just please stop saying that" He says still crying and holding her close. His shirt was soaked from her.

"I know, I'm sorry but it's true!"

"No it isn't honey" He says and looks at her wiping her eyes "How about you take a bath, or a hot shower or something to calm you down some? That normally seems to help."

She nods and blows her nose "I can try"

"Okay come on" He picks her up and carries her into the bathroom, after he fills up the tub he undresses her and lays her in the tub. She cries a little bit more and blows her nose, there are tissues all over the bathroom floor.

When she starts to calm down Chase who was sitting on the bathroom floor looks at Penny "I'm going to go call someone I'll be right back okay?" He asks her to make sure she was going to be okay

"Okay" she mumbles and opens her eyes looking at him he kisses her head and gets up going into the hall.

He dials spencer's number. His parents passed away when he was younger so Spencer and Toby were kind of like his since him and Penelope got engaged.

"Hello?" Spencer answers she sounded tired it was late but Chase needed to talk to someone

"Hi Spencer, I'm sorry it's so late I really need to talk to someone" He says his voice cracking

"Oh its okay really, whats going on? Everything okay? You sound like your about to cry" She says worried

"I am" He says and looses it crying "Penelope lost another baby she had another miscarriage and shes taking it way worse then the others and i am really worried" He cries and Penelope was in the bath crying again she had tissues all over the bathroom floor

"Oh my..wait again? the others? When the hell did she have other miscarriages?! Wait when the hell was she pregnant before this time?!"

"A lot, she wants a baby so bad, we both do, but shes having a really hard time getting pregnant, and when she does she ends up loosing the baby 2 weeks in normally"

"Oh my god!" She tears up on the other end and Toby was looking at confused and worried. "Why didn't she tell me about this?"

"She was worried too, you wanted her to have a baby so badly and she thought you'd be upset if she told you she was having infertility problems" He says still worked up.

"Oh my god I am such a terrible mother!" Spencer cries and Toby was now worried and took the phone from spencer

"Hello? Penelope? Chase?" He says wanting to know what was going on

"Hello Toby? It's Chase" He says trying to stop crying

"What the hell is going on?!" Toby asks really worried