The Breaking (Halo 5)

Start from the beginning

Y/N L/N: "Cortana. Talk to me."

Cortana ??? (COM): "Once you're here with me. Until then, I have work to do."

Prometheans with splinter turrets bombard Blue Team causing the team to get behind cover once again. 

Warden: "Answer me, human. When Cortana's Guardians are in motion and those who oppose her rule attempt to take back their worlds, will you help her to hold on to power? Or will you stand in defence of your own species?"

Y/N L/N: "Cortana knows the answer already."

Warden: "Yes... I suspect she does."

The Prometheans attacking them are defeated.

Linda: "Clear."

Cortana ??? (COM): "Y/N... We were always a great team, you and me. Even if you don't agree with my plans... It's still me, Y/N."

Y/N L/N: "Get us safely to you, and then we'll talk."

Cortana ??? (COM): "Use the platform. I'm right up there."

An elevator platform materializes to carry the Spartans higher to the central structure. The Spartans step aboard. As the Spartans' platform rises, pieces of the centre structure separate and float past the platform to give it passage

Warden: "For eons the power of the Forerunners has awaited Reclamation. Humanity's discovery of the Halos was the culmination of the Librarian's planning. The Reclaimer had come."

Y/N L/N: "I know. I was there."

Cortana ??? (COM): "We were both there, Y/N. You and I. Together."

Warden: "Your species' ego led you to believe the task of Reclamation would fall to you. Yet humanity were but the Creators. The reclamation of the Forerunner Empire is the task of the Created. That the greatest of their number still trusts you, Six, is an act of unspoiled innocence."

The platform reaches the highest structure. The bright centre of the cloud of the Domain can be seen.

Cortana ??? (COM): "Y/N... What's happening now, my ascension on Genesis... it has always been the plan. Come stand with me one more time. All of you."

A spawn gate ahead is heard opening.

Y/N L/N: "Advance, Blue Team."

Catherine: "The Prometheans just keep coming."

Kelly: "Is this a losing battle?"

Y/N L/N: "Only if we intend on losing it."

The arriving Prometheans attack the Spartans.

Warden: "Do you believe this combat is anything but your death knell?!"

Y/N L/N: "Worse than you have tried."

Blue Team clears out the first wave and moves ahead.

Warden: "I see now, Cortana. I understand and I am sorry for not seeing it sooner. I assumed that although those humans were your Creators, you had thrown off the shackles of emotion. Your affection for Six and his family of warriors... It blinds you to the truth."

The team clears out the second wave of Prometheans and Focus Turrets.

Warden: "Forerunners knew humans well. In a galaxy defined by peace, humans were the animals that brought chaos and blood."

The team continue to advance. More Prometheans arrive.

Warden: "If your beloved Six battles you with the same fervour as his other enemies? What then, Cortana?"