The Ark (Halo 3)

The Separatist Cruisers and Carrier arrive at the other side of the Slipspace Portal. A colossal structure is below them, and a Brute fleet straight ahead. Cut to the bridge of the Shadow of Intent.

Sangheili Major: "Brute ships. Staggered line! Shipmaster, they outnumber us, three-to-one!"

Shipmaster Rtas 'Vadumee: "Then it is an even fight. (COM) All Cruisers, fire at will! Burn their mongrel hides!"

ODSTs and Marines board a Pelican with you, Chief, Kat, and Thelya.

Commander Keyes (COM): "Truth's ship isn't taking part in the attack. He must've gone to ground!"

Johnson: "Roger that, Ma'am! We're on him! (to Hocus) Kick the door."

Hocus drops out of the Forward Unto Dawn with five other Pelicans. As they breach through the Loyalist Fleet, one is shot and destroyed by Seraph fighter-interceptors, the rest make it unscathed. During the descent, the two fleets begin to engage each other. As they enter the atmosphere, you then check on Johnson and Hocus in the cockpit, then returns to the back, where several Marines and ODSTs sit, readying themselves for battle.

Johnson (COM): "We good, Hocus?"

Hocus (COM): "She's a little cooked, Sergeant Major... But she'll hold."

You proceeded to pick up a sniper rifle.

Johnson (COM): "Alright. Pop the hatch!"

The Master Chief slams a mag into her rifle. The hatch opens, revealing a massive desert.

ODST: "That's some view."

Johnson (COM): "Enjoy it while you can, Marines. Soon as we land, we're right back to it. Priority one: Secure a Landing Zone for the Commander's Frigate. Keep your eyes and ears open. We need all the Intel we can get... on wherever the hell we are."

The Pelicans touch down on a rocky platform.

Johnson (COM): "Stand to, Marines!"

Marines: "HOO-RAH!"

Johnson (COM): "Go, go, go!!"

Installation 00

Sharpshooter.

You, Kat, Chief, Thelya and two ODSTs jump out of the Pelican. The Marines remain on-board. Another Pelican lands, dropping off two more troopers. As the team moves on, one spots what looks like a galaxy in the sky.

ODST 1: "Hey, check it out. In the sky. Is that-?"

ODST 2: "Hey, focus! We got a job to do."

The Marines take up positions on a ledge, overlooking a Covenant encampment.

An ODST with red armour trim turns to the you.

ODST: "Noble, eyes on."

The Corporal leads the team up the hill.

ODST: "Got a good angle."

The team sets up firing positions.

ODST: "You take the first shot."

You equipped your snipper rifle and pointed it towards the Covenant camp and picked your target. You told chief to do the same so she did. Before you pulled the trigger you heard the Prophet of Truth talking.

Prophet of Truth (Hologram): "My Dreadnought cannot rise. Even now it is engaged; turn death into war for this new world. Do not relent until the heretic ships are smashed!"

You gave chief the signal. You both pulled the trigger delivering two snipper bullets into the body and head a Covenant. The rest of the team then opens fire. Through tactical advantage and sniper fire, the enemy soldiers are wiped out.