My Commander (Halo 4.5) 18+

Before you begin to read this chapter I just want to say that I know I said that this chapter was going to be out Monday but I had things to do which I couldn't predict would happen so I'm sorry for the delay. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miranda's POV

I'm really excited about today since me and (Y/N), who us girls all told him our feelings about a week ago, are going on a date at a nice restaurant not to far from where the common rooms are. I was currently in my room with the rest of the girls as they were teasing me about all the things that might happen on this date. These things include stuff like types of physical contact, any mention of sex which made most of the girls blush. However I just laughed it off and shook my head.

Miranda: "Girls, the time we known (Y/N) we know he is not that type of guy but only in the bedroom as you all told me already." I said to the girls which made both Jane and Thelya blush deep red but Kat just laughed with a faint blush.

Miranda: "Besides on top of that, unlike most of the other guys aboard this station, he is a really sweet guy and a gentleman." I added.

Everyone sighed as Jane began to speak up.

Jane: "Alright.... Your totally right." She said.

Kat: "You know the only reason we are saying this is because you never...."

Miranda: "I never blush so easily then you guys do." I joked and teased.

Thelya: "Yeah...anyway, its not like he would hurt us in anyway-"

Miranda: "-He care about us all equally."

Then we hear a knock at the door. I smile and turned to it.

Miranda: "Oh! It must be him! Now, play cool." I said while I headed to the door.

Kat turned and whispers to the other girls.

Kat: "Miranda may not be able to tease as easily but she sure is nervous about this date." Kat said as both Jane and Thelya just giggled quietly in response.

I opened the door and I see (Y/N) standing in front of me with his left behind his back.

(Y/N) (L/N): "Hi, Miranda." He said to me.

I just smiled at him and tilted my head.

Miranda: "Hi, (Y/N). Glad you made it." I said.

He smiles back and pulled out a bouquet of flowers from his back.

(Y/N L/N): "I thought about you so...I'm giving you these." He said.

I swear, he can really be cute sometimes. I just smiled and grabbed the bouquet.

Miranda: "Thank you. You're so sweet. Come in." I told him.

I headed out of the room and towards the kitchen to put it in a vase with water. Then I quickly went to a nearby locker to grab a few things.

(Y/N)'s POV

After Miranda invited me inside her room, I sat on a chair as I waited for her. Then I just noticed the rest of the girls on Miranda's bed or around her bed which is across from me.

(Y/N) (L/N): "Oh...I didn't know the rest of you were here."

The girls just nodded.

Kat: "So, you're taking our commander out on a date, huh? How naughty~" She said to me.

I rubbed the back of my neck.

(Y/N) (L/N): "Yes." I said to them.

The girls all nodded.