Love Between Alien and Human (Halo 4.5) 18+

Hello everyone and guess who is back. It has been awhile but now another wonderful chapter has been realised. So I hope you enjoy. Also please stick around until the end. There will be another vote down at the bottom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You, Thelya, Jane, and Kat was all sitting in the cafeteria  enjoying each others company as well as the diner which was in front of you. Both you all was talking about the adventures each of you had. About some of your adventures with Noble team as well as some of the things you and Jane had to do before you met Thelya. What you talked about however was some of the more extreme and annoying adventures you all had.

Kat: "So let me get this straight, a Elite was sneaking up to Jane and you swiftly cut of its head with your energy sword."

Y/N L/N: "I mean that Elite never saw it coming."

Jane: "How can it. It had its back to you trying to kill me."

Thelya: "Your such a show off."

Y/N L/N: "What can I say its part of my charm."

You all laughed together. Once diner was over you all got up from the seats. Jane and Kat both stretched, indicating their tiredness.

Jane: "I think its time to hit the hay."

Y/N L/N: "This early nah. I think I'm going to shower first, if you don't mind. Now that we have the opportunity for actual hot water, having in mind we never showed or bathed during the war, I don't want to waste it."

Now thinking about it the entire time you were fighting in the war, you never had chance to ever bathe. It was either fighting or upgrading gear.

Kat: "Alight, then we'll see you later then."

You grab some clothing from your room and head straight for the showers. After enjoying yourself for a good while, you head back to the room with clean clothes. When you opened the door however, Thelya was already in there.

Y/N L/N: "Thelya? What are you-"

Thelya: "Y/N, during the war... I was so scared that i was going to lose you! You always so reckless that I don't know if It would be the last time i would see you! You big jerk!" she says with tears in her eyes.

Y/N L/N: "I know Thelya, I deserve that. The war is over there is nothing to be worried about."

You sat never to Thelya on the bed and held her in your arms. You then leaned in and kissed her gently on her lips, the sweat taste on her lips. You tongue hits her lips, asking for entrance into her mouth. She gives, and your two tongues intermingle as you explored inside. Your hands caress her skin. She's slightly muscular, but still has smooth and warm body.

Thelya: "I love you so much."

Y/N L/N: "I love you too, Thelya."

Thelya: "Y/N, I think I want you..." she says with heavy breaths.

You could hear the fabric of her clothes rubbing together, letting you know that she was indeed serious.

Y/N L/N: "I want you too Thelya, but are you sure?"

Thelya: "Yes..."

She starts to rub your inner thigh and you feel your lower half awaken.

WELL HERE WE GO AGAIN IF YOUR NOT 18+ THEN SKIP BUT I HAVE A FEALING THAT YOU WOULD IGNORE THIS AND CONTINUE ANWAY *sigh* ENJOY I GUESS

As the two of you start to make out even more, your hand slips under her shirt. You separate from your kiss and proceeded to start sucking on her neck, causing her to moan.