Enemy Lines (Halo 5)

Start from the beginning

Jun: "Covenant ahead."

However before they could engage the Covenant they spotted the Spartans.

Unggoy 1: "Ahhh! Humans! Humans here!"

Unggoy 2: "Here? Impossible."

Unggoy 3: "Humans are attacking us! Alert!"

Unggoy 1: "We're under attack!"

Before anyone could react and engage the other team, Locke rushed in with a plasma grenade and proceeding to stick it to one of the Unggoy. This caused the Unggoy to panic but before it could run Vale rushed in beside Locke, drop kicking the Unggoy into the crowd of Covenant causing an explosion taking most of them out. However a few survived the explosion but was taken care of but the rest of the team.

Jardam Leader (COM): "Status on Kraken?"

Flight Leader (COM): "Covenant forces are as yet unaware of our fleet's presence."

Lar Leader (COM): "Siqtar Three, pull up to match Five's altitude."

Siqtar Leader (COM): "Flight Leader, Phantoms have been spotted on Kraken deck."

Lar Leader (COM): "All wings, final weapon check."

Jardam Leader (COM): "Plasma generators operating at full."

Lar Two (COM): "Flight Leader, I am experiencing a power fluctuation. Compensating."

Siqtar Leader (COM): "Weapons at full power. We are prepared."

Buck: "The Leader is ready to move, we should go!"

Palmer (COM): "Osiris Buck is right, Covenant have deployed reinforcements between you and the Constructor. Best get moving."

Locke: "Aye, Commander."

Elsewhere a group patrolling a second room overhears the skirmish.

Sangheili: "What was that?"

Unggoy: "It sounded like..."

Sangheili: "You will see what it is."

Unggoy: "Me... but why not him?"

Sangheili: (Sighs)

Unggoy: "Ok ok."

Buck and Tanaka rushed into the room with their weapons drawn and engaged the Covenant patrolling the ruins. The enormous Kraken can also be seen outside.

Locke: "Commander Palmer, we're in position."

Palmer (COM): "Copy that. Leader, you're up."

Leader Rtas 'Vadum (COM): "Affirmative. Warriors of 'Vadum! Swords of Sanghelios! Commence attack!"

Lar Two (COM): "Affirmative."

A few moments later.

Lar Two (COM): "Visual on target, engaging in five."

A another few moments later.

Lar Two (COM): "Commencing attack."

Siqtar Leader (COM): "All wings, watch the turrets."

Lar Leader (COM): "Stay above their angle of fire."

Buck: "Leader's attacking the Kraken. We're supposed to be helping, aren't we?"

Sword Banshees fly in and shoot at the Kraken. Its turrets fire back and it raises itself tall on its legs.

Palmer (COM): "Friendlies in the air, Osiris. Focus fire on ground forces."

Flight Leader (COM): Kraken is going to lift off. All wings, stay back."

Buck: "Kraken's on the move!"