"So mana came from magus, magus is from the heart, therefore everyone who has a heart have magus. But only through physical stimulation can one have mana... what if you train your mind and body at the same time? If magus is believing your words through your mindset, then mana is believing in your physical ability. If you believe in both the mind and the body, you can manifest magus without needing to chant!" I said to mother feeling enlightened. Now, everything makes sense to me.

The reason i can't manifest through chanting is because i lived my last life not believing in magic. I have the mindset of a science person, even if i live here now, my subconscious still cannot comprehend how something like magic can exist, that's why no matter how much i force my self to believe, it's all for nothing. But because i know that i can trust my own physical capability, i can manifest mana easily. So it all came back to me being from another world and having different beliefs.

Therefore, i came into conclusion that, if i train my body and believe that it can manifest magus outside of it, i can control it without chanting. I can train my body to manifest my mana and connect it to the belief that i can manifest my magus, then i can control magus through the movement of the body. Align your body with your mind, only then you can manifest your magus and mana at the same time.

"Why does this feel familiar?"

"Oh yeah! Like that cartoon i once loved as a child, he can control the elements because he aligns his mind and body. Why not use the same principles, it might help. I know sound like an otaku right now, but i don't care, i'm on a mission. This is the first time i'll use something from my past world, outside cooking. I'm kinda thankful with that, besides, there's no harm in trying."

"Alright! I get it now! Thank you mother, i wouldn't be able to do it without you." I thanked her as i stood up from my position and started to warm up.

"I don't know what i did, but you're welcome daughter, all the time," mother looked at me, weirded out by my sudden outburst.

"Alright, let's do this."

"What element should i train first? Fire? Wind? Water? Or earth?"

Let's start with the air, it's the most OP of them all.

I firstly concentate on the air around me, after doing the practiced breathing mother taught me. I started to move my hands and feet as i closed my eyes.

I am so deeply into it, that i didn't notice mother's widened eyes. All i can feel is the breezy wind coming from behind me everytime i gently move my hands.

When i felt like i'm ready, i opened my eyes and threw a fist at the air. A small whirlwind fired towards the place i punched and all the trees ahead are blown away.

I heard mother gasp from behind me, as i looked down at my hands feeling a sense of pride.

"So, it worked huh?" I mumbled to myself.

So i can really use that principle, it's so fascinating i want to try it again. "Align your mind with your body, i can do that. There's nothing i can't do, if i put my heart to it."

"Wow! How did you do that daughter? It's the first time i saw someone move the wind through their body." Mother stood in front of me and held both my shoulders, looking shocked.

"I just aligned my self with my body and connected the magus and mana. It is thanks to you mother," i thanked mother as i balled my fist feeling a good amount of mana flowing to it.

"My daughter is really a genius. In no time, i'm sure you can defeat this mother of yours. I shouldn't get left behind, i can't let my daughter surpass me, i'll work even harder!" Mother said that, full of motivation. She went back to her position and continued her work out.

As i watch mother doing her routine. I think to myself, "my mother is really so childish, but so am i."

"The next time we spar, i'll make sure to bring you down," i said to mother and continued practicing controlling the air.

After mother and i finished our hunting, we went down the mountain.

"Mother, are we going to eat these monsters? They don't look appetizing at all."

Mother and i are carrying the drops and carcasses of the monsters we hunted. I'm confused as to where we are bringing them. Mother said that we should just put it all in the storage ring. But i argued that putting it inside the storage isn't good because it will dirty all the items inside.

"No my dear seedling, we'll bring this to the adventurers guild, and sell these to them." Mother answered me not minding the looks we are getting. I couldn't blame them, it's not everyday you get to see an adult and a child carrying loads of monsters way bigger than them.

"I see."

____________________

Somewhere far away from the commotion where the mother daughter is, a woman is sitting on an expensive chair. She was elegantly sipping a glass of tea, looking over the vast garden in front of her huge mansion.

"What happened with the mission i gave you?" She asked no one in particular.

A man wearing a knight uniform under a black robe took a step forward.

"It's hard to get any information about the child you are looking for, as if someone is interfering on our investigations." The man answered the woman while kneeling on one knee.

"So you can't do it?" The woman asked the man, her perfect eyebrows met, and her hold on the tea cup got tighter.

"It was hard, but i managed to do it," the man nervously followed up. "I can't find information about the child, directly, but when i investigated her friend, that's where i get to start having clues."

"Continue." The woman ordered, the hold on her cup visibly loosened, making the man sigh in relief.

"I found out that she and her mother came from the Hugo town, a town from the west, far from the capital. They lived inside a forest for eight years. But one day they suddenly disappeared without anyone knowing where they went. Right now, they own a newly established but popular carpentry shop, her mother as a carpenter and she helps with the managing. Everyone says that she's a smart kid, but a little isolated from everyone. But what i am confused about is her mother." The man paused.

"Her mother?" The woman put down her glass without making a sound.

She stood up from her seat and faced the man. "What about her mother?"

"Her mother changed her name, right now her name is Sylvia, but that's only an alias. There was a rumor that she's a former knight, a mana user, with black hair, red eyes." The man continued as he describe the child's mother.

What the man said made the small flicker of hope in the woman's heart blaze like a burning forest. "What's her mother's real name?"

The man looked up at the woman as he uttered a name the woman longed to hear.

"It was said to be Tara, Tara Solomon."