"You're here to learn Flashfire, aren't you?!" Endeavour cries.

"I've put into practice the training you drilled into me since I was a kid on my right side." Todoroki begins. "Looking back, my head was filled with pointless hatred toward you. After entering UA and spending time with these guys, competing, my eyes were opened. Endeavour, in the end, I'm doing what you wanted..."

he turns to his father

"But remember. The one I admired was the person on TV that I watched with mom."

"I came here as a fledgling hero, in order to become someone worthy of being a hero, of my own free will

"I came here as a fledgling hero, in order to become someone worthy of being a hero, of my own free will. I came here to use you. Sorry I'm only here because it's convenient, Number one. Don't put on the parent act in front of my friends."

Endeavour stares at Todoroki, a mix of regret and sadness in his eyes before he regains himself.

"Right, very well. From now on, I will look at you four as heroes."

later that day they go on patrol.

"Rescue, evacuation, and fighting. these are the basic categories of what heroes are asked to do." Endeavour begins as they walk down a street.

"Normally, heroes focus on either rescue or fighting in their agencies, but my policy is to do all three. I know every corner of the city under my jurisdiction and don't let even the smallest abnormality go unnoticed. If there's an incident or accident, then I rush to the scene faster than anyone, and in order to keep casualties down, if there are bystanders, I keep them back with fire. the most basic of basics. Parallel processing and with swift response. Make that the norm."

"Parallel processing?" Ben internally questions

"It's a matter of what you accumulate. at UA its hard work. And here, it's experience. Build a mountain of that. The things all four of you need to work on can be conquered my experience."

he turns to the children.

"This winter, show me that you can capture a villain faster than me just once!"

suddenly Endeavour blasts off as the kids follow suit.

Ben quickly slams down the Omnitrix